shape
carat
color
clarity

Good deal?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cavalieredona

Rough_Rock
i''ve ordered an engagement ring with a round diamond:

0,46 ct
Color E
Clarity VS2
Table 54,6%
total Depth 62,0%
Crown Length 15,1%
Pavillon L. 43,1%
Culer none
Girdle medium to thick faceted

Polish good
Symmetry fair

gemadviser 0.9 Excellent

Price € 2100- US Dollar 2800. the price is not update because this ring was bought 2 years ago and left into the shop.

Sincerly
D.r. Masellis

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Honestly, not really...if you can order online, I would. I''m not sure about the import taxes you''d have to pay, but I found (on Whiteflash.com) many larger ideal cut hearts and arrows round diamonds (called A Cut Above on their website) for much less money. Add a simple gold or platinum setting for a few hundred dollars and you will have a better, larger diamond for less.

For instance, Whiteflash.com has a .54 E VS2 for $2268.

Their line of "A Cut Above" diamonds is spectacular and you could definitely go down in color and even clarity (make sure to check that an SI1 is eyeclean) and get an even larger diamond for less.

There is also a .75 H SI1 for $2914 if you could swing it, and it would be even less with the Pricescope/wire transfer discount.

Those are just a couple I found. There are plenty on their website (as well as others such as goodoldgold.com, jamesallen.com to check out if you''re looking to change the ring. Good luck!

cavalieredona

Rough_Rock
import tax is 8% and here u gotta add 20% IVA, kind of GST.....
thank you so much for your suggestion...

cavalieredona

Rough_Rock
i think that the diamond''s cut of my ring should be Excellent, right?
the only thing i am not sure is the quality of the polish and the symmetry, but about this there are so many different points of view.
i prefer a small diamond because my lady, being japanes, prefers more a small diamonds with high color, cut and clarity than a big ct.

cavalieredona

Rough_Rock
so did i make a wrond choice?

boston_jeff

Brilliant_Rock
can you return it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results