shape
carat
color
clarity

Good deal on RB?

garmando

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I've been searching for an engagement ring for a few months now and Pricescope has been an amazing source of information. I narrowed it down to a few diamonds on Whiteflash and Good Old Gold, but today I found a local diamond that surprised me with these specs. The GIA cert describes it as a 1.65 RB H, VVS2, excellent cut, very good polish, and excellent symmetry. The measurements are as follows:
Depth% 60.6, Table% 56, Crown angle 34 and a pavilion angle of 40.6. The HCA tool gives it a .6 and even though the size is larger than I have been looking at the price seems too decent to pass up. It is in a platinum pave setting bringing the total carat weight to 1.79. Is $15999 a deal or am I missing something that could be a deal breaker? Besides an appraisal are there any other tips I can use beyond my own eyes? I want to thank the Pricescope community in advance for the great advice!
Jason

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like a good deal. Have you seen it in person?

garmando

Rough_Rock
Yes I have and it does look very nice but I think most of the diamonds they have are quite sparkly, maybe from the lighting?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results