shape
carat
color
clarity

Good buys from AliExpress

paragon1234

Shiny_Rock
I buy a fair few jewellery pieces from AliExpress to satisfy my desire for bling without breaking the bank. Sometimes it's cheap and looks cheap, sometimes it looks surprisingly good.

This is my latest purchase - a sterling silver rose gold plated pendant with a prehnite cabochon and CZ. I also got some prehnite earrings to match.

I've never owned prehnite before and I love the warm green glow.
IMG_20200424_084907__01__01.jpg
IMG_20200424_094723__01.jpg

Has anyone else bought anything surprisingly decent for its price from AliExpress? Would love to see photos too.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s really pretty @paragon1234 (and I have the same top! :mrgreen: )

paragon1234

Shiny_Rock
Today I received my moissanite ring from Starsgem. Sterling silver with 6.5mm centre stone and 2.5mm accent stones. DEF colour. Knife edge band.

I had heard good things about Starsgem but didn't want to risk buying something very expensive as my first purchase so I went for silver.

IMG_20200427_095011__01.jpg
IMG_20200427_094622__01.jpg

I saw a photo I liked from somewhere else, sent them the link, and they came up with CAD drawings and made it really quickly. Really straight forward transaction. Shipping took a few weeks but that's not in their control.

paragon1234

Shiny_Rock
Btw it may seem like it but I'm not always buying jewellery :P2 It's just that lockdown means I'm not paying for childcare so I'm treating myself to cheer myself up.

cancoi

Rough_Rock
That’s really lovely.

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Today I received my moissanite ring from Starsgem. Sterling silver with 6.5mm centre stone and 2.5mm accent stones. DEF colour. Knife edge band.

I had heard good things about Starsgem but didn't want to risk buying something very expensive as my first purchase so I went for silver.

IMG_20200427_095011__01.jpg
IMG_20200427_094622__01.jpg

I saw a photo I liked from somewhere else, sent them the link, and they came up with CAD drawings and made it really quickly. Really straight forward transaction. Shipping took a few weeks but that's not in their control.

That ring is seriously lovely!

jennsono

Rough_Rock
Trade
I like the pendant! Looks so great! It is excellent and cute, and most importantly, not a massive one. I love jewelry like this.
I wonder how much did you pay for it? I hope it shouldn’t be so expensive since it’s Ali express, and their prices are great. It would be fantastic if you shared a link on this pendant. So, I can look for something similar.
I find it challenging to find some lovely jewelry on Ali express. Usually, I buy there some kitchen utensils and some stuff for housekeeping. It is way easier for me to find something there in this category for a reasonable price and excellent quality. Besides, I track my orders with the aliexpress track order option. It eliminates the chances of my package being lost somewhere. Not sure if it works for small orders.

paragon1234

Shiny_Rock
It was £14 from a store called MeiBaPJ. They have some pretty things - not sure if they're all synthetic at those prices.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results