shape
carat
color
clarity

gonna hide under the bed tomorrow :{

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2006 1:07:59 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I hope the pain is continuing to subside. I couldn''t even chew on that side of my mouth when the RC was first done...for days. That gyro musta been REAL good.
2.gif

it was goooood but the mcD''s double cheeseburger that set it off today wasnt worth it :{

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you are feeling better Storm. Be careful with what you eat until it heals.

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Storm,

I have to agree with ABGF on this one.

It shouldn''t be expensive to get a culture of what is growing in your mouth. Infact, in the long run it is going to save time and money.

The broad spectrum antibiotics you have been given are not doing the trick, so you really need to know what bacteria you are fighting and what drug will be effective.

You need your dentist to identify the infection and start treatment ASAP.

Sending you lots of ((hugs)) Storm. You really are a brave guy enduring this for so long.

blod

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Storm ~
face23.gif

Oh my gosh ... you are sooo brave ... still battling this!
6.gif

I am just cringing in my seat! I don''t do teeth very well!
32.gif
39.gif
38.gif

I think and agree, that they should culture the bacteria ... and then they will know for sure which antibx''s will work effectively. Don''t lower your resistance by taking this antibx or that one ... etc.

Hugs to you
emhug.gif
emhug2.gif
... you''d have to pry me out of the house w/ a crow bar finger nails digging into anything I could get a hold of before I had to do anything like this!
32.gif

Get better soon Storm!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
back to the endo today for the next round.
ugh

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Storm....best of luck buddy! I will be thinking of you
35.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Storm....good healing vibes going your way
1.gif
Please keep us up to date on the worst root canal ordeal I''ve ever heard.
14.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
flush and temp filling.
it looks to be healing up some.
gonna be another rough day hurting allready and the novican hasnt wore all off yet.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Storm, I feel for ya, I really do. Lets hope it heals quickly and this can finally be behind you. HUGS!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Please don''t hide under the bed anymore--could be a stalker there....OKOK bad joke; honestly hope you feel better soon
1.gif

cheers--Sharon

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/23/2006 8:13:44 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Please don''t hide under the bed anymore--could be a stalker there....OKOK bad joke; honestly hope you feel better soon
1.gif

cheers--Sharon

LOL
that would be a very very bad idea

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/23/2006 8:25:04 PM
Author: strmrdr

HI:

1.gif

cheers--Sharon

LOL
Yup, Storm would shoot the guy before he even could make a run for it.
31.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
oh boy Storm
I''m so sorry you''re going through all this pain.

prayers outgoing for your speedy recovery!
emhug.gif
emlove.gif
emhug2.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/23/2006 10:49:34 PM
Author: sevens one
oh boy Storm

I''m so sorry you''re going through all this pain.

prayers outgoing for your speedy recovery!

emhug.gif
emlove.gif
emhug2.gif

Thank you :}

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/23/2006 8:29:29 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Date: 6/23/2006 8:25:04 PM

Author: strmrdr

HI:

1.gif

cheers--Sharon

LOL

Yup, Storm would shoot the guy before he even could make a run for it.
31.gif

yep his only chance would be if he was fast enough to get out while i was still deciding which one to shoot him with first.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Storm, I''m sorry to hear you''re having a terrible time with your teeth!
7.gif
I hope that everything works out for ya and that you''re in better shape ASAP.

I would like to relate a personal story to you to kind of console you a bit, or maybe it''s just one of those "look at the bright side" kind of stories. Anyway...

I never had braces as a kid. I''m not getting into details here, but my older brother had them and we were 4 years apart so that kind of depleted my (self-employed) parents'' orthodontic fund. They made up for it later by paying for my college tuition, just so you know they were fabulous parents. Anyway, I''m 29 now and just beginning my orthodontic adventure. A few of the procedures I''m facing here in the next few months: 1. rapid palate expansion (which will be in the form of a metal expander the ortho will stick in the roof of my mouth to expand my upper palate, which is too narrow), 2. removal of 4 wisdom teeth, 3. braces for 2.5-3 years. If #1 doesn''t work out or successfully "expand" my upper palate I will have to have it expanded via oral surgery, in which they take essentially a mallet and chisel and break the fused bone in the roof of my mouth apart. That is of course, worst case scenario, but quite possible as I am 29. I''m in for a ton of pain, a lot of weight loss due to not being able to eat normal foods, and on top of all that DH and I are planning to get pregnant sometime in the next few months! However, I''m afraid if I don''t do anything about my teeth now, I will put it off until I have serious problems because they''re not "wearing" correctly later on in life (like when the kids are in grad school or something!)

What you are going through is of course very serious, and I don''t mean to imply that "hey, it could be worse." I just wanted to share that I will be embarking on a serious tooth adventure myself and that you are not alone! I''ve been perusing your dental saga here and gaining inspiration from it, knowing that I will have to go through some serious pain, possibly infections, etc. and I think you are one tough cookie! Hopefully you don''t end up hooked on painkillers--I''ve already told my husband he will have to ration them out for me, lol!

Take care and best of luck!
35.gif
9.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
youch monarch64 hope it goes well for you.

I went thru the upper palate expansion as a teen but the way they tried on lower failed and the insurance money ran out so never did get the lower done.
Its on my someday list with a ton of other things that will never happen.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup, they tried the RPE on me as a 13 yr. old and it turned out that my mother wasn''t turning the "key" correctly for like, 6 months. So a very expensive piece of orthodontic equipment ended up being worthless and I''ve paid for it ever since.
29.gif
Whoever the tech was that showed my mom and me how to turn it hopefully is having a really bad life right now, and I''m putting that mildly.
9.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2006 1:43:50 AM
Author: monarch64
Yup, they tried the RPE on me as a 13 yr. old and it turned out that my mother wasn''t turning the ''key'' correctly for like, 6 months. So a very expensive piece of orthodontic equipment ended up being worthless and I''ve paid for it ever since.
29.gif
Whoever the tech was that showed my mom and me how to turn it hopefully is having a really bad life right now, and I''m putting that mildly.
9.gif

:{
I was the dentist that did mine first victom, the appliance that was spose to pull the bottom forward caused intence headaches and pain in the hinge of my jaw. He didnt know what the heck he was doing.
By then the insurance money had ran out and the dentist blamed it on me so my dad wouldnt pay to have it done right.
Im still to this day very bitter about it and if I saw that dentist id deck him.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
My kids had the palatal expander thing and it all worked great. They were 7-8 years old so we had a lot of time to play with. I was the cranker and my biggest fear was dropping the key down thier throats! So I attached a really long string just in case. Sorry to hear about all your pain and suffering, Storm, and hope it ends soon and heals quickly. How can you concentrate on all the asschers around when your head aches.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results