shape
carat
color
clarity

GOLDA DIAMONDS NYC

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

foodcoma

Rough_Rock
I JUST RECENTLY WENT INTO GOLDA DIAMONDS IN NYC''S DIAMOND DISTRICT, AND THEY SHOWED ME A RING SIMILAR TO NYCBAGCHIC''S RING PICTURED HERE IN ONE OF THE POSTS. (U CAN DO A SEARCH)..ANYWAYS, MY QUESTION IS : HAS ANYONE USED GOLDA BEFORE, AND WHEN YOU GET THE DIAMOND INDEPENDENTLY APPRAISED, DID IT QUOTE MORE THAN WHAT YOU PAID...I LOVED THEIR INVENTORY, THEIR SETTINGS, BUT I DIDN''T TRUST ALBERT/FELT LIKE HE WAS TRYING REALLY HARD TO SELL ME THIS ONE PARTICULAR RING NO MATTER HOW MUCH I WAS LOOKING AT OTHER STONES IN HIS STORE...

PLZ ADVISE ASAP!

-FOOD

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
If you find something you love there, you need to make sure it matches the cert. stick with GIA or AGS lab.

They have some of treated stones there. So definately ask if what you are interested in is enhanced. If you stick the GIA, I believe they don''t grade clarity enhanced stones.

Not to say they are bad, if you are aware and you know that is what you are purchasing, they have there place in the buying market...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results