shape
carat
color
clarity

gold yellow sapphire

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
from Precisiongem.com 's fourth of july week sale. The pictures do not do it justice but it was completely overcast and rainy. It is so bright and yellow almost cant believe it.

goldsapph.jpg

goldsapph1.jpg

goldsapph2.jpg

goldsapphprofil.jpg

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock

goldsapphprofil1.jpg

goldsapphPA.jpg

vinkalmann

Shiny_Rock
Nice stone! I like that gold color a lot. Looks like its a good one, especially if it looks that good when it's overcast.

Stats?

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
ohhhhh you have it already! - so quick! Did Gene tell you when he posted it? (being in the UK, I am more antsy about that than US-US shipping).

I love it! - it's cheeky! The silkiness makes it so full of personality. And it has such a cute fat bottom :oops:

Do you have any plans for it yet?

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
oh yes, some stats
1.16 carat
5.5mm
unheated
tanzania

I really love it!

plans, oh yes. A three stone ring with a blue and a red sapphire in high karat gold

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous stone, I too love the full figured look!

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
natsplat, gene didnt tell me when he posted it. Since it arrived today he likely got it out on wednesday. I had been eyeing this stone since the day he put it up, just after christmas. I had gone a little over the top at christmas so I put it off and had anxiety that it would be gone before I got a chance. Then things really fell apart here for a while, so Im very happy to have gotten that little push from the sale to get the stone. It is a warm sleepiness, not very pronounced because of all the glowing. And I had feared a brown modifier, but even if the camera sees one Im not picking it up in real life. Indoors with incandescent it has an orange personality that comes out. I totally like that!

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
Here is the orangeness

theorangeness.jpg

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, how cool! It's really hard to find a nice yellow. In the last picture against that red container, it looks like an amazing yellow-- is that closer to what it actually looks like? I bought a yellow beryl asscher from Gene back in Jan. and while his picture was nice, I was absolutely shocked when I saw it in person. It was the most fabulous shade of yellow!

Congrats!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
It's lovely, VL. The cut is TDF. I'm cracking up that you took that sapphire outside on the street for pics. Shiver, I'm clumsy enough to send the poor baby right down a sewer! You'll get a lot of enjoyment from it.

--- Laurie

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree, lovely stone! I also laughed at the traffic in the background (people must have wondered what you were doing?), and the creative covering of Prince Albert's face, lol.

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Gah, I keep coming back to look at it! What a gorgeous combination of colour and cut. That little bum! aw :twirl:

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
finally got a photo much more representative of what I see

gelbsaf.jpg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
VL, that is soo pretty!! :love:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now it looks pretty, on your photograph... Very pretty. Congratulations!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
That was a great choice, VL! I'm glad it hung around waiting for life to settle down for you--I've got a few stones like that, too, that I visit often. ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results