shape
carat
color
clarity

Gold Set with Side diamons

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Natomas_lisa

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

Thanks in advance for any help you might have. A few years ago I was in a store looking at wedding sets. I found a great yellow gold set with 5 diamonds on both rings. The center diamond was the largest and the others graduated slightly in size. The wedding band mirrored the engagment ring, just smaller. When you looked at the ring from the top it looked as if the dimonds were floating, as you could not really see the gold band below. I believe the diamonddds were square or princess cut, its been a long time. I'm looking for something like this now and I am having no luck. Any ideas?? I checked with the store and they don't carry that set anymore, they didn't seem to remember it at all, so they couldn't help. I'm only interested in yellow gold, guess I'm old fashioned.

Lisa

Lugus

Shiny_Rock
Try searching for rings by Jeff Cooper or Scott Kay. I think they have a couple rings that get close to your description.

Natomas_lisa

Rough_Rock
Thanks, I will check them out. I realized that I forgot to mention that I only want yellow gold. I added that to my original post.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results