shape
carat
color
clarity

Gold chains

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone know where I can purchase a couple of nice gold chains for pendants?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I buy box chains for all my pendants and get them on Ebay very reasonable. Just look for someone with lots of good reviews and ratings.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Marcy... do you have any particular ones you would recommend?

freefly

Shiny_Rock
I''ve ordered nice chains from Rio Grande, they have 14 and 18k gold, and very nice styles. Their prices are pretty reasonable, I think. Hope that helps.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought a couple of chains from gemologica.com they also have an ebay store, but it was cheaper to go through their site directly plus they gave a discount. My chains were just simple rope chains.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Date:
6/15/2009 6:57:16 AM
Author:mochi

Does anyone know where I can purchase a couple of nice gold chains for pendants?

I have gotten superb service from goldspeed.com and think that is is always worth taking a look at their website if one is looking for a chain. I am not sure that they will always have the best price, but they have decent prices; a good selection; and are very professional. When UPS failed to make a delivery to me after three attempts, they offered me my money back or offered to make another delivery attempt for $8.50. I wrote to them, saying that I would like my money back because I did not want to pay twice for delivery, and they waived the delivery fee.

AGBF

mochi

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
Thank you ladies!! I''m off to look around!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results