shape
carat
color
clarity

Gold Chains in New York, New York?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eac

Shiny_Rock
Hi there...I live in New Zealand, but I''m going to be visiting New York for a few days in April. Can anyone recommend a jeweler or two for good gold chains at good prices? I''d be looking for two chains, a snake/cable in either white or yellow 14 k, and a heavy box/rolo in 14 k rose gold. I''d prefer to go somewhere in person to choose these chains, partly to choose from the different options, and partly because that''s more fun.

It''s not a big purchase, but gold chains are one of those things that are better bought outside of New Zealand! Any recommendations are much appreciated.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do not know anyone specific but the whole jewelers district should have some good stuff...anyone can direct you there...have fun!

eac

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for your reply! Based on my experience in the jeweler''s district in Birmingham, in England, "should" doesn''t mean "does." I was really Not Impressed with the stuff in that jeweler''s district! That''s why I was asking for a specific recommendation for NYC.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results