shape
carat
color
clarity

Gold chains and the Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
I Also posted this question in the Hang out forum...With many of the athletes sporting yellow gold chains will there be a resergence of the wearing of gold chains by men and women in jewelry fashion...ive worn one almost daily for 30 plus years.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
My man is pretty Aussie rough head... but the only piece of jewellery he has any interest in, is the heavy yellow gold chain.

I was quite surprised, as it didn''t seem to fit with the rest of his personality. He''s a definite no-fuss person.

I would have thought a heavy chain bracelet would have suited him better (I guess that between the two, it would be my preference) but then perhaps there is more scope for a chain bracelet ''annoying'' him, and for this reason, a gold chain would be more interesting to him.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Well I think YG might be making a slow come back. lately in the fashion magazines I have noticed a lot of the celebs styled in YG accessories.

At the end of the day YG/WG, will go in and out of fashion every few years, that is the nature of fashion. Lucky I love both
30.gif

35.gif

D2B

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results