shape
carat
color
clarity

Going to try on dresses WEDNESDAY...NERVOUS!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
oooh I am excited and nervous at the same time!! This will be the first time I try on dresses and I''m not sure what to expect. I just hope I don''t feel too defeated when the sample sizes don''t fit me. I have lost 17 pounds so far, but I am NOWHERE near the sample size yet. They will have to clip those dresses to me. However, I was assured that this happens all the time so I shouldn''t worry...but I still do!
32.gif
Any helpful tips form anyone to make my experience more smooth and fun would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!!
9.gif

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
My only advice is to keep a very open mind about what styles you will and will not try on. Remember, if you see something that looks weird, the worst that can happen is you don''t like it and take it off - BUT, it could also start leading you down a path that leads to YOUR dress! Don''t be afraid to try on dresses that aren''t what you envisioned, because your vision can and will change.

Be confident, and don''t worry about sizes. You''re working towards your goal, and thats all the matters. Keep your chin up, don''t hesitate to ask questions, and what you want, you should get - you''re the BRIDE!

Have fun!
36.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh don''t worry about the samples - i wear a around a 12 in regular clothes, and at all the stores i visted some fit me, some were too small, some were way too big. But there were plenty that didn''t have to be clipped to me and I really got a good feel for what they looked like. Have fun!!!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
The only advice I have to give you is to Take Pictures! And of course, Have Fun!!! I say take pictures because you may like it in person in front of a mirror, but then you see it in a picture and it''s not you or it could seal the deal. Remember, when it''s a picture...that''s how the dress will photograph on your big day. Enjoy yourself!!

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
You''d do great honey =)

Enjoy the process, do bridal shops offer champagne over there??? LOL Its more fun that way, esp when you''re with your girls =)

My own entourage was 3 girls, plus 2 shop assistants who kept shoving me into a million dresses, saying they are beautiful, and this one is more beautiful than that last one etc etc... It would be better if you take your closest and dearest ONLY and not have too many different opinions. It will confuse you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results