shape
carat
color
clarity

Going to propose soon...need serious help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations. I think you are getting a beautiful diamond and I think the setting is quite classic and elegant. I can''t wait to see the finished product.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2007 12:08:57 AM
Author: IDK_Diamonds
Well I thank all you guys here once again! Just to think, a week ago I was pretty much just set on going to Zales or Helzberg to get one!
32.gif

About the setting, I am in a bit of a rush, so I just went ahead and got the simple 4-prong tiffany style ring, 18K Yellow Gold and Platinum Head. I think once everything is set, I will try and get a custom setting, like this one which was posted a few posts up.
36.gif
I''ll post pictures once I receive it.
36.gif
And just think, your girlfriend will never know.
9.gif
2.gif

I think the setting you picked for now is just fine, and that MM, be still my heart. That WILL be the icing on the cake!
30.gif

We''ll be witing for pics!!

IDK_Diamonds

Rough_Rock
Well WF finished the ring today and sent me some pictures. I think it looks great! Can''t wait to have it in my hands!
41.gif
36.gif

MyERing-01.jpg

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Very elegant, classy, and romantic! She will be so happy! Please do post the proposal story and thanks for taking us all on your diamond search journey...it''s always so sweet to see guys on here so eager to please their ladies.
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2007 8:02:14 PM
Author: IDK_Diamonds
Well WF finished the ring today and sent me some pictures. I think it looks great! Can''t wait to have it in my hands!
41.gif
36.gif
Gorgeous!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results