shape
carat
color
clarity

GOG website?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all

For days now, I am having problem getting into the search website of GOG. When I made a search, only one item showed up. Although the headline stated that 39 diamonds matched my search criteria, I just cant see the rest of the 38 diamonds??? So, am I misssing something here or is GOG website restricted to certain users??? Any help, please! Thank you.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I am not certain I have not had any issues.

What are you searching for I can try it for you and see if I have any problems :).

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/10/2008 4:50:14 AM
Author:megeve
Hi all

For days now, I am having problem getting into the search website of GOG. When I made a search, only one item showed up. Although the headline stated that 39 diamonds matched my search criteria, I just cant see the rest of the 38 diamonds??? So, am I misssing something here or is GOG website restricted to certain users??? Any help, please! Thank you.
This used to happen to me all the time. Perhaps try clearing your caches or whatever it is, trying to "reset" your browser. I'm sorry, I don't know how I fixed mine...
40.gif

ETA: you could try using a different browser, like using Firefox instead of IE ?

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hit the advanced search button and then click reset and see if that helps.
That will reset the cookie if its corrupted.

Spirit

Shiny_Rock
Funny . I have had the same issue for about a month. Tried the reset but same thing happens. Any other suggestions?

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Deelight for your offer. lol, am not even sure what Im searching for, as I am considering to upgrade my studs, I am so indecisive about between round and princess. Round at around 2tcw and princess about 2.40 - 3.00 tcw color h/i and clarity si1/si2.

Arjunajane, I''m not computer savvy, how do I clear my caches and how do I reset my browser? I''m using IE browser right now.

Storm, thanks. I did what you suggested but it still won''t work!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
what are the exact search items you are selecting/inputing?

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/10/2008 10:41:35 AM
Author: megeve
Thanks Deelight for your offer. lol, am not even sure what Im searching for, as I am considering to upgrade my studs, I am so indecisive about between round and princess. Round at around 2tcw and princess about 2.40 - 3.00 tcw color h/i and clarity si1/si2.

Arjunajane, I''m not computer savvy, how do I clear my caches and how do I reset my browser? I''m using IE browser right now.

Storm, thanks. I did what you suggested but it still won''t work!
LOl, neither am I ! Go to tools, internet options, general and select delete cookies then also delete other temporary files..
I doubt if it will work though - perhaps time to email Jon and let him know others are having the same issues?
I never did as it started after I bought my diamond, so wasn''t a huge deal for me..

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/10/2008 10:48:11 AM
Author: strmrdr
what are the exact search items you are selecting/inputing?
Storm, I ticked the princess box and then the search button, as it is not easy to find matching pair right now, I would like to see all diamonds offered and try to look for a pair which has similiar measurements and color. As mentioned in my above posting, only 1 item is shown although the headline stated 39 diamonds matched my search criteria.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
It works fine for me, I use FF :).

[*]In princess cuts there is 1 that fits your colour/size/clarity criteria 1.27 H SI2
[*] In rounds there is nothing coming up for me in your colour/clarity/size criteria :).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results