shape
carat
color
clarity

GOG vs GOG...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My wife's 3.34ct GIA H SI1 H&A stone vs my 2.30ct AGS I VS2 VSB Octavia. I was cleaning my wife's ring and then took a few pics of both rings.

img_7228.jpg

img_7234.jpg

img_7236.jpg

img_7237.jpg

A few pics..

img_7239.jpg

img_7242.jpg

img_7243.jpg

img_7245.jpg

....I CANT CHOOSE!

I love them both! :love:

I'll take both! :cheeky: :love: I think that MRB would make a great RHR for you, DF!

Both are great diamonds, but I am in love with the VSBF! :love:

Spectacular diamonds DF!!! Blinding sparkle coming those stones :sun: I'll take them both ;))

Both so gorgeous!

I could never choose one over the other. Both are gorgeous and different from one another.

m-2-b|1425086484|3839485 said:
I'll take both! :cheeky: :love: I think that MRB would make a great RHR for you, DF!
Yeah!... :naughty: :lol: Maybe not a 3.0ct but I can handle a 2.5ct RB RHR... :praise: :lol:

I prefer DF's as I prefer step cuts to MRBs in rings.

DK :))

Both!

eeny meeny miny Ill take both

The bling is great, but I'm more impressed with the husband that will clean those rings! :D

They are both gorgeous, but I do love that octavia.

The family that blings together stays together... or something like that. Beautiful diamonds! I love the octavia!
:love: :love:

Wow... Wish my husband would buy me a ring like that! Look at those arrows!! Gorgeous!!... And the Octavia is not too shabby either, lol! What a beautiful pair of diamonds. :)

Don't tell your wife, but I pick yours!!!!

Double Hubba Hubba! Bling-a-looza!!!!! :bigsmile:

Yes please! I'm in diamond love with both :love:

Both are gorgeous but I am very partial to the Octavia. I wish they were available when I bought my asscher. Mine is a good one but I swoon for the Octavias.

I'll take one of each, please. :love: Great photos- thank you for posting!!! :love:

They are both beautiful in their own right. I can see the fluorescence making yours glow in the sunlight!

You've 2 beautiful diamonds! I love both. I'm intrigued by the slight lavender look of the Octavia in sunlight, it's fascinating!

Love your octavia with the sbf... Can I have it if I ask very nicely?? Pretty please???? ;)

Dancing Fire, I'm begining to understand why your wife let you keep the Octavia. Her stone is just as beautiful? WOW!!!

DF, I was under impression that fluo only makes a diamond appear whiter in sunlight. But your first 3 photos appear to be taken in the room and the VSB makes your I Octavia whiter than your H round. Cool. Anyway your lavender tint has convinced me that my next stone should be a VSB. I love that glow. :love:

thecat|1425101697|3839636 said:
DF, I was under impression that fluo only makes a diamond appear whiter in sunlight. But your first 3 photos appear to be taken in the room and the VSB makes your I Octavia whiter than your H round. Cool. Anyway your lavender tint has convinced me that my next stone should be a VSB. I love that glow. :love:
I don't know b/c according the appraiser her H is a high H color. Here are two more pics taken indoor.

img_7248.jpg

img_7249.jpg

Dancing Fire|1425102832|3839637 said:
thecat|1425101697|3839636 said:
I don't know b/c according the appraiser her H is a high H color. Here are two more pics taken indoor.

Thanks for the additional photos, DF. Your Octavia is still whiter in these 2 photos despite the round bring a high H. I just love the lavender glow from your Octavia :love:

You guys are lucky to each have such stunning diamonds, I do like the glow of yours though!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP