shape
carat
color
clarity

Glittery glittery little gemstone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I got home tonight to find a little box waiting for me which was surprising as it''s completed it''s trans-atlantic journey in record speed! So what was in the package? A stunning blue green Tourmaline, cushion cut, only .98ct but 6.29mm, cut by the wonderful Gene at Precision Gems. Even before I opened the gem container I could see through the top that the Tourmaline was glittering it''s little heart out. It''s a wonderful mix of blue/green and hints of yellow. Everything I wanted and more!

I think I''m becoming a Precision Gem junkie as this is my second purchase from Gene and I''ve been blown away by both.

Unfortunately I only have Gene''s photo to share at the moment. I''ll try to take some daylight pictures at the weekend.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh very pretty! I too am a big fan of Gene''s cuts. What are your plans for this beauty?

Inanna

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I LOVE that stone!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Can''t wait to see more pics and hear about your plans for this beauty.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooh beautiful!
30.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Congrats!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh it is beautiful, I love the color!!!!!! Can''t wait to see more pictures.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Be still my heart!!! That is breath taking!! I loved Gene''s work!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful - was that a special stone you requested he cut for you? I saw it in his blog.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
LD, I echo all the comments above, it''s really lovely. I can''t wait to hear what you are going to do with it.

But of course, you''re probably going to hang on to it for a while before you make up your mind. That was very sound advice you gave me. But hey difficult to follow don''t you think?!!

You say trans atlantic journey, are you somewhere in Europe?

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My plans? You know what? I have absolutely no idea because it''s slightly smaller than I was hoping for! I took the Tourmaline with me to work today so I could see it in all different lights and it''s an amazing stone because it never looks dark. My only thought so far is to put it in a LOGR Tiffany Legacyesque setting BUT I think it may be too small at 6.29mm. If anybody has any ideas I''d love to hear them!

TL - Gene cut 2 special request stones for me (he''s so great!). It''s a such but the other gemstone didn''t turn out as either of us had hoped
8.gif
Never mind, it just means I''ve GOT to keep looking at what he has!!!!!

Gailey - I''m in the UK, hence the Tourmaline''s trip! I usually have an idea when I buy a gemstone how I''m going to set it but prefer to live with it for a while and then make the final decision. It''s amazing how many times I''ve changed my plans before getting the finished article!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s very pretty.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, it''s lovely! I don''t think it''s too small for a legacy-esque setting!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
LOVE THE COLOR.....WHAT A LITTLE BEAUTY!!!

Lori

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
Oh so pretty!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow it''s really stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results