shape
carat
color
clarity

Give me your opinion on this stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glenn925

Rough_Rock
I am interested in purchasing a diamond to put in a white gold bezel and attach to a chain....I have been searching and searching and think I have found a decent diamond!!! I know it is not a PERFECTLY CUT STONE,,,but want 2 know what u think about it and the price:1.61 carat
round brilliant
7.53x7.63x4.61mm
60.8% depth
54% table
med 2 sltly thick, faceted girdle
cutlet-none
polish-vg
sym-gd
si1
I
no flourescenceThe imperfections ARE located in the table but not visible to the naked eye unless you take a loop, find the imperfection, then look @ the stone again VERY CAREFULLY with the naked eye..@ that point you could probably find the imperfection!!!price: $7,600That is all the info I have on the diamond,,there is no Sarin report (yet),,but does come with the GIA papers...

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Glenn,Have you seen this diamond or was it just described to you over the phone?If you've seen it and like it, go for it. You can always return it (I'm assuming you're working with a vendor with a good return policy).If you haven't seen it yet, why not get the sarin and then run it through the cut adviser? Then you'll have another way to make your decision. The price looks good according to the pricescope search. Good luck and keep us posted.
smile.gif
lawmax

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
This stone is on the shallow side for its depth, table and girdle thickness. See the 60:60 section in the tutorial.
You must get the Crown and pavilion angles before wasting any more time on it - there is a fair chance it will not be a great stone.
Garry Holloway

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results