shape
carat
color
clarity

Gigantic fire shots

kristi2011

Rough_Rock
Hey guys I thought I share this with you. I was jogging this morning and rested outside and saw that my e-ring was sparkling like crazy and I just had to share w you all. We finally have a sunny day here in WI and I didnt realize my ring it will do this in the sun. I tried to upload the video on here but was not able to. So here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oila8DsZ-1s....... Check it out. Its too funny. Please excuse my language in the video. I dont typically swear but I guess the ring got me too. lol.

Anyhow here are some pictures of the fire. The video is way better!

photo.JPG

photo-1.JPG

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome!! Love the video also! :love: Thanks for sharing.

Cachette :))

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Goodness, gracious, great balls of fire! :D

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I was saying those words while watching your video. Fantastic!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
AWESOME fire shots! I love that second one!
I enjoyed your video, too--your reactions had me giggling over here. :cheeky:

stci

Ideal_Rock
Incredible! Fantastic! Wahooooo! :appl:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
oh wow, blinds my eyes. it's just stunning~~

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
haha. WHOO!!! Wow.

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
i love it!!! we had a sunny day too today---finally the sun is out :appl: --- and I found myself staring at my halo all day. thanks for sharing yours :D

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
:sun: I just love that 2nd photo. It's so blindingly bright! Bada bling.

Ladybug1

Shiny_Rock
Amazing!!!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome fire shots!!! I like the first one with the hint of orange :love: I am never able to get good fire shots like that.

katushka

Rough_Rock
I have serious diamond envy after seeing this—how amazing! I would never stay inside :)

I'm guessing only rounds can create this effect or would a perfectly cut avc do the same thing?

kristi2011

Rough_Rock
katushka|1304372943|2910400 said:
I have serious diamond envy after seeing this—how amazing! I would never stay inside :)

I'm guessing only rounds can create this effect or would a perfectly cut avc do the same thing?

Thanks ladies. First weekend we had some nice weather and I was so shocked to see what my ring does out in the sun.
My fiance was the only who suggested I put the video on here.

Katushka- to answer your question I dont know. I'm not familiar w/AVC. But I know that RB do give the most sparkle compare to other shapes. Cut plays a big part as far as a diamond’s brilliance. Mine has an excellent cut, polish, and symmetry. I believe a diamond must have the right proportions as well. Its brilliance and fire are apparent because the stone then delivers the maximum amount of light. He finance did a ton of search on diamonds before purchasing my stone. He wouldnt even settled for a very good rating. He kept telling me he want excellent for everything because it will give the most sparkle. Well he is right because my ring sparkles like crazy. LOVE IT.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results