shape
carat
color
clarity

Giant 120ct Tsavorite

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
That looks beautiful..but cmon..who is gonna drop $603,400 from an online vendor??? Hmmmm, that or a house......
6.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2006 10:12:57 PM
Author: InLuvWithMrH
That looks beautiful..but cmon..who is gonna drop $603,400 from an online vendor??? Hmmmm, that or a house......
6.gif
That is awesome MJO.

I would if I had the money to do it!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow that is really, really, really pretty....but I am with MrsIloveMrH....I could not spend that kind of money on a stone.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i couldn''t either....way too practical, usually.

movie zombie

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/1/2006 10:12:57 PM
Author: InLuvWithMrH

That looks beautiful..but cmon..who is gonna drop $603,400 from an online vendor?

N''ah... this one will travel a bit before ending up stuck with an end user. If Multicolor even is the owner at this point. Good for them to have such a thing on display regardless
9.gif

And it sounds like remote transactions of the sort happen - some reported as a badge of honor by various webshops (BN''s financial reports and lots of random news I wouldn''t remember to place now), and nothing too exotic for absentee bids on jewelry auctions. Smaller transactions would be less safe if anything.

It would be quite fun to see where this gem will travel for a while, wouldn''t it!
5.gif

colorchange

Shiny_Rock
Trade
This gem is so far above anything else that they are selling that either they made a killing buying it at an absolute bargain (good for them) either it''s not their''s.

Probably it will do like many gems of that sort : be offered every now and then in Bangkok at high price and end up at an auction house in Hong Kong with a VCA set or such.

... just a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results