shape
carat
color
clarity

GIA Education. Diamond Essentials

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dominaz

Rough_Rock
Hi¡ A week ago I finished my Diamond Essentials course, the next day I was going to print the pdf of the lesson 4 and 5, but...no ACCESS, I wrote to my instructor and told me that once you finished the final exam, you can´t download anything, if I wanted lessons 4 and 5, I will need to pay 40 $ plus 125 $ for S&H¡¡¡¡¡
Does anyone have this lessons I will be very interested on having them¡¡¡

John P

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/24/2009 5:26:55 AM
Author:Dominaz
Hi¡ A week ago I finished my Diamond Essentials course, the next day I was going to print the pdf of the lesson 4 and 5, but...no ACCESS, I wrote to my instructor and told me that once you finished the final exam, you can´t download anything, if I wanted lessons 4 and 5, I will need to pay 40 $ plus 125 $ for S&H¡¡¡¡¡
Does anyone have this lessons I will be very interested on having them¡¡¡
Hi Dominaz,

GIA's coursework is all copyrighted, so what you're asking would be a violation without their permission.

I presume you're doing the distance education course...am I to understand they don't provide individual printed books for your lessons? Was there a reduced-price to enroll this way, or is all distance education done without printed texts delivered to you?

If you had the chance to receive hard copies - I'm surprised it can be done otherwise - but chose an online-only option you may have little recourse. However if you weren't ever given the opportunity to have materials sent when you enrolled I would contact Brook Ellis, VP of Education (Carlsbad Campus) and plead your case.

Dominaz

Rough_Rock
Hi, I was doing the ONLINE course , where you can download the lessons for free, but after doing my final exam, all the resources weren´t available,so in some way I paid for the material but now I can´t have it..(I downloaded 5 lessons...)I don´t understand why my instructor denied me these pdf....
So I forgot to download a couple of lessons, and then........ I think that GIA courses are very nice, but people working there are just ok...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results