shape
carat
color
clarity

Ghost?

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
We've been in the throes of painting and remodeling our condo for the last month and today I was putting up some of our pictures/decorations. Today would have been my maternal grandmother's 90th birthday, so I took a pic of an old picture I have of her to post on FB. However, when I looked closely, I noticed some odd marks to the bottom right of the pic and when I zoomed in I realized they are letters. These are not dust marks. I cleaned this frame inside and out today. I think it's a ghost trying to send me a message and I think his name is William. I see a W, A, a couple of LLs and/or IIs and an M.

Please don't call me crazy. I have long believed that there is a friendly ghost living in my house, as there have been "incidents".

What do you think? Do you see it, too?

ghostimage.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see that too!!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Yes, the letters are pretty clear - however, there could be other explanations for it.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That photo was probably under a piece of paper that someone was writing on.
The pen's pressure caused the pigments in the pic darken.

Of course, that someone WAS a ghost.

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1461461179|4022943 said:
That photo was probably under a piece of paper that someone was writing on.
The pen's pressure caused the pigments in the pic darken.

Of course, that someone WAS a ghost.

That's my explanation, that it was under paper that was written on. That said, it's not that I think it's impossible... we did have several.... Events... At our old condo (things flying off counters, doors opening, knocking when nobody was there, mysterious "eyes" visible above the bed, etc.) Enough that we reached out to our landlord about it and she confirmed that she had been haunted and that if we wanted to break the lease she understood. It stopped after about a year. I used to say I was an atheist but since I somewhat believe in those spirits, I'm not sure what I am now haha!o

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
It's not an original photo. It's one that I had sent to a place that does reprints/restorations of old photos.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
I took several additional pics of this photograph since the initial one, including a mirror image one, last night, and the letters do not appear in any of those photos. They only appear in the one I took to celebrate my grandmother's birthday yesterday. It was a one time message.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Lil Misfit|1461540694|4023184 said:
I took several additional pics of this photograph since the initial one, including a mirror image one, last night, and the letters do not appear in any of those photos. They only appear in the one I took to celebrate my grandmother's birthday yesterday. It was a one time message.

This!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
That's very interesting. Hard to know how that got there but I am a believer in odd things. Let me rephrase that, I have had odd things happen without a reasonable explanation. I have an office ghost. When I hear footsteps and things being dragged upstairs on the wooden floor and I'm the only one in the building....well....

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's strange! I can't think of a way those letters got there and then disappeared. Makes me feel there's something to this, I'm somewhat open-minded about these kinds of things - The lettering is strange too, what person would write like that? Very interesting LM!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results