shape
carat
color
clarity

getting ready to purchase a diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

smiley

Rough_Rock
I am thinking about purchasing a diamond for USA Certed Diamonds based in Canada. Can anyone tell me about this company and maybe any dealings they may have had with them. I am sending the diamond to an independent appraiser (David Atlas) who is in Philidelphia and was wondering if anyone new anything about them as well. Also how should payment be made (example: credit card, money order,etc). Thanks for any help!

Smiley

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Hey Smiley~

I haven't personally dealt with either USA Certed or Dave Atlas,.... But, both have many favorable, even glowing reports listed throughout the forum. Buyers have found USA Certed great folk to deal with, and Dave Atlas is one of THE GURU's of diamond knowledge that posts answers to questions not directly covered in the Price Scope Tutorial. Try searching for threads by name and Superb Cert (USA Certed sells that branded H&A) and you should find the recommendations you are looking for.
wavey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results