shape
carat
color
clarity

Getting Pavilion and Crown Values

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BaLOBO

Rough_Rock
I''ve got two quick questions.

1. After realizing how important the values are, is there any way to get pavilion and crown values for diamonds from online stores such as Blue Nile, Mondera, etc.? I know the AGS certified stones have the values, but the GIA certificate does not list them.

2. I''m looking at diamonds around 3/4 carat, to be mounted in a platinum ring. Will G and H colors appear colorless? Will they appear the same? Or is a step up to F necessary?

Thanks for your help.

dimonbob

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Welcome to the forum BaLOBO,

If you know that diamonds with AGS certificates have all the information you want, why not look for a diamond with an AGS certificate? If you go back to the Pricescope home page and click on "Search for Cut Quality", put in .74-.79, G-H, VS2-SI1 and AGS certificate only, you will find a dozen AGS certified diamonds, all competitively priced.

If you need a diamond with a GIA certificate, ask the vendor for a Sarin report. If they can't do that, find one that will or can.

Both G & H color diamonds will look fine in a platinum mounting. If you can afford an F, I am sure she is worth it :)
Happy wife, Happy life!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results