shape
carat
color
clarity

Getting Nervous

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Imperials

Rough_Rock
I am starting to get so nervous. I was really really hoping I would be engaged before I went to visit my parents for the Holidays however, I just do not think it is going to happen. This weekend we are having a party at our house so I am pretty certain it wont happen then (I don’t think he will ask with people around). During next week he will be out of town coming back on Thursday and then I leave Friday. I am assuming that the reason he has been waiting so long to propose is because he is planning something truly romantic but with our hectic schedule I really do not see any time available. Hopefully, this is just my psychotic nerves and it will actually happen! Hopefully the rest of you are getting better vibes for a Holiday proposal then I am.
8.gif

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
don''t worry he is thinking up something great.
Be patient it will happen

My boyfriend better be thinking up something great... I told him how I was engaged the first time around and it wasn''t anything spectacular and I know he won''t let me down. I will not be having a christmas proposal because my ring won''t be ready for another 2-3 weeks.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Does he know your wishes to be engaged before the holidays? If not than I think you should talk to him.
If he does, you still have thursday night to spend together since he gets back then and before you leave on friday.

He is probably up to something totally amazing and he will surprise you with something great. Releax though, because you dont want to over analyze everything and then get yourself worked up over something so great. I wanna take you off the list...so he better hurry up!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results