shape
carat
color
clarity

Getting nervous! Setting and WB from ERD almost complete!

TitanCi

Brilliant_Rock
Thought I'd share the process so far with you good folks. ERD is awaiting my stone, which will be sent soon. This is the progress so far. Obviously the metal hasn't been polished yet, and they still have to plate it, but if this is what their WG looks like UNPLATED, I'm a very happy camper! BTW, Chris informs me 4 add'l stones will be put into the prongs once the stone is set (1/prong). I'm very fortunate to have stumbled upon this site because I was able to semi-modify this design to create the perfect ER for my soon to be fiancee! All she wanted was stones on the shank and prong, but I think this surpasses that! :wavey: Can't wait to see how it'll look once completed!!!
TC01.jpg
TC02.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Getting nervous! Setting and WB from ERD almost complet

Looks amazing!!!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock

Thanks for posting Titan! I was wondering how things were shaping up for you! It looks fantastic, and believe me they always look even more beautiful in person even though it doesn't seem possible. She is going to love it! You've worked so hard, I'm happy that it's all coming together for you! Have you finalized your proposal plans?

TitanCi

Brilliant_Rock

Christina...|1339550468|3215020 said:
Thanks for posting Titan! I was wondering how things were shaping up for you! It looks fantastic, and believe me they always look even more beautiful in person even though it doesn't seem possible. She is going to love it! You've worked so hard, I'm happy that it's all coming together for you! Have you finalized your proposal plans?

Thanks you two. I really can't wait to see the final product with the stone set in. This whole ordeal has been hard work for sure, Christina! Stressful, I'd say!!! I'm not sure what to do for proposal yet. I was thinking of waiting until MY BDay to pop the question, but that's over a month away, and I know she's anxious as she has a hint as to what I've been up to! :Up_to_something:

Women can sense these things, I tell you.

snoopkat

Shiny_Rock

Love the setting! I've never seen diamonds on prongs and I'm loving it!

As a former LIW (lady in waiting), I can tell you one of the most common peeves and rants on the LIW forum is the wait. The long, agonizingly slow wait that never seems to end. All she wants is the ring. Now.

Good luck with the proposal whatever you decide to do and please come back with hand shots :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh, it is really going to be gorgeous!!! And I agree...please don't make her wait any longer than necessary!

TitanCi

Brilliant_Rock

Ladies, she's been waiting 8 years already! Well, four years was because I went back to school post-college, so I gave myself til the end of this summer to propose, and I think things are coming together just nicely!

I'm telling you, this forum is LOADS of great info and I'm glad the forum has a neat source of vendors who offer a GREAT discount to members. In the end, even 2-3% helps!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock

That's gorgeous! You did a great job!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love it!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

That is a beautiful setting, Titan! Congrats on going back to school as well - takes a lot to go back - good for you!

When will the event take place????

iluvdiamonds2

Brilliant_Rock

So pretty! Congrats! :wavey:

Icy Melona

Shiny_Rock

That setting is beautiful and so elegant. Can't wait to see the completed ring. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results