shape
carat
color
clarity

Getting in touch at IDJ

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock
Quick question about getting in touch with Yekutiel at IDJ: do people just call and ask for him? Or does he have an email I can write him at?

Full disclosure: as per my previous post I had decided on WF for my studs but Queenie's gorgeous pair from IDJ and their reputation for competitive pricing has made me want to check them out to see if I can do a bit better.

Thanks!

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
Just call and ask for him. They are closed on Saturdays. He might be there tomorrow. He's lovely and very helpful. He found me a gorgeous pair of 1.2 cttw G/SI2 (eye clean!) studs that I wear daily.

Q

Queenie60

Agree with Wildcat - I would call and ask for him tomorrow. He does not work on Saturday, his day of rest. Ask specifically for him and if you leave a message for him to call you - you will get his attention by telling the person that you would like to speak with him regarding purchase of stud earrings. I am confident that he can find a lovely pair for you. I wear mine every day and they sparkle, even when they're not clean! Good luck and I hope you find a beautiful pair of earrings. :wavey:

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock
Thanks once again for your help! I'll post my earrings as soon as I've got them!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results