shape
carat
color
clarity

Getting E-Ring today , pics from WF

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laozx

Rough_Rock
Hi all, first I''d like to say thanks to Ana, Dave Atlas and others on the forum for helping me pick out this diamond. I got the ring from WF. They custom made this setting for me. I''ll attach pics of the build process of the setting. Let me know what you think. Thanks

specs of the diamond.

EC
GIA
1.37ct
F
VVS2
dep - 65.1%
tab - 62
cro - 13.6%
pav - 49.2%
cut - no
pol - ex
sym - vg
flu - ft
gir - med
dim - 7.24x5.65x3.68

DI40X_GIA13399417.jpg

laozx

Rough_Rock
Here is the imagescope

IS_GIA13399417.jpg

laozx

Rough_Rock
The side baguettes are approx .45 ct tw

BAGG.DIAMONDS.jpg

laozx

Rough_Rock
Wax mold

ALAO.jpg

laozx

Rough_Rock
Casting

ALAO CASTING.jpg

laozx

Rough_Rock
Finished! I'm going to pick the ring up in a little bit, then i'll try to take pics of my own.

ALAO1.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What lovely diamonds! I love the idealscope picture of that EC too. How long did it take WF to custom build the setting? That's a lovely ring.
appl.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
What a nice ring and beautiful stones! Very unique!

laozx

Rough_Rock
thanks for the compliments so far. I wire transferred them money on Aug. 20th. And they shipped it out to me yesterday. So 10 days? I'm pretty nervous about it. I hope she will like it, since I planned it all out by myself. Picking the setting and stones. So she doens't know it's coming.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow thanks for all the pics of the ring "in Progress". How special to get something custom made.
Beautiful

Gale

Shiny_Rock
That's a beautiful ring. It makes such a bold statement!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful emerald cut! I love the way the side baguettes are set *into* the metal. She's going to love it!! Please post a hand shot when she gets it.

DiamondLil

laozx

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! I'm right about to pick up the ring. I hope it looks even better in person. WhiteFlash was soooo helpful to me. The expert who helped me through the whole process was Henry Martinez. He's an excellent guy. I highly recommend WhiteFlash and Henry! They were really fast answering all of my emails, took the time to take the pics for me, and still shipped it to me eariler than they said they would. I'm very happy with their service. I just hope she will be as happy. crossing fingers! I'll be proposing on september 11th, (we actually met that day about 2 years ago).

laozx

Rough_Rock
Well, i picked up the ring. I have no words to describe how nice it looks in person. I used to not really believe other people when they say pictures don't do justice, and they are totally right. This thing looks 1,000,000 times better in person than the pictures. I can't believe it! I'll try to post pics of my own when i take the ring home. so stoked right now!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous ring! can't wait to see it on her hand
1.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It looks like a beautiful ring! Good job!

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
Hubba-hubba! That is a stunner! She will love it, and the fact that you personally designed it makes it all the more special. Congratulations,and remember- hand pics are mandatory!!!

laozx

Rough_Rock
Well i was able to take a few pics My camera is terrible so bear with me. It doesn't have any kind of zoom. But I had to work with what I have. I'll take more pics once I propose and use a better digicam.

DSC02172.jpg

laozx

Rough_Rock
next pic

DSC02175.jpg

laozx

Rough_Rock
and the next

DSC02178.jpg

laozx

Rough_Rock
and again...

DSC02179.jpg

laozx

Rough_Rock
lastly

DSC02180.jpg

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! I must say, emerald cut diamonds have really grown on me in the last year. Her ring is simply beautiful.
love.gif
Looking forward to hand shots!

DiamondLil

jaye

Rough_Rock
That is such a stunning and truly classy ring. That EC is a stunner. I can't wait to see it on her finger.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think your pictures are better than WF's!
9.gif
Lovely EC. The setting really shows it off.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow, great pictures.

laozx

Rough_Rock
Wow, thanks for the great comments everyone, WhiteFlash did such a terrific job on this ring, I can't thank them enough. Right now it's just so hard hiding this ring from her. I wish I could give it to her now, but I gotta stick to the plan
1.gif

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
It's beautiful, congrats on a job well done!
appl.gif

lindsal

Shiny_Rock
Just Gorgous. Can't wait to see hand pictures, really drives it all home for me then to see how simply beautiful a ring is.

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
That is just awesome! Congrats, and great job on the pics too!!!
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results