shape
carat
color
clarity

Getting e-ring inspected?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I got my ring from Whiteflash and Signed Pieces, and I realize that the only negative of buying online is that I have nowhere to go for periodically ring check ups. I''ve heard that they''re advised once every 3-6 months, and I''ve been engaged for almost a year w/o getting one. Could anyone recommend a jewlery store in the Chicago area who would be able to do this for me? How much would this cost? Thanks!

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Nowadays people move so often and sometimes so far, that they rarely end up still near the b&m that they purchased the stone/ring from. Thus, it is not unusual for people to need a jeweler even if they didn''t purchase off the internet. Most jewelry stores would be happy to take a peek at the prongs, etc - I think many would like the thought that if they do you a service by taking a moment to peek at the prongs, then maybe you will continue to return later to make actual purchases from them.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results