shape
carat
color
clarity

getting close...my final four

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

findarock

Shiny_Rock
I have tried to search and find the thread that I started that had a subject that stated:
"Getting Close...My Final four"
I looked at ALL my posts and for some reason it is no longer there?
HELP, there was some great information on the thread, even though it had some flash points?

Thanks!

findarock

Shiny_Rock
this is my 2nd posting of this message? any suggestions?

"I have tried to search and find the thread that I started that had a subject that stated:
"Getting Close...My Final four"
I looked at ALL my posts and for some reason it is no longer there?
HELP, there was some great information on the thread, even though it had some flash points?"
Thanks!

avlis

Shiny_Rock
i remember that thread. I also remember the "heated" discussion about Shenoa it started. it is possible that that thread was deleted because of that Shenoa issue. I cant find it either.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d suggesting using the msg. admin button and asking the moderaters
1.gif

4themrs

Rough_Rock
Hey Findarock, I remember that thread as well,I could not find it either?
I knew there was some friction with the guy from Shenoa and one of the persons posting, but I am sure that a forum like PS would not risk their good name and reputation, that they would remove a post because of someone that had a contrary position. (After all that is the beauty of forums-Free Speech)
35.gif

I would do what mrssavlo and try and contact the administrator. I am sure it was probably put in a different category or something.
Let us know how that works out.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Please re-visit Forum Policies you agreed on upon registration.

# 6 Posts that violate forum rules will be removed. It will be the sole discretion of Pricescope and its moderators as to what constitutes an abuse. We reserve the right to ban members who violate these rules from the forum.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results