shape
carat
color
clarity

General Pet Peeves

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
I also hate:
Rude drivers in all forms.
Talking on the phone.
When my internet is down.
Disrespectful kids.
People being mean to animals.
My daughter''s ex-boyfriend who broke my baby''s heart. (Her first love
39.gif
)

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2005 1:18:24 PM
Author: Matata
Radio commercials for cars where, at the end, the announcer talks veryveryforanentireminutewithouttakingabreathabout thefinancingoptionsandotherfineprint. Soooooooooooooooooooooo annoying.

I hate the radio commercials that say they pushed the wrong button or filled out the wrong paperwork and ordered to many cars. Now we have to clear the lot.. blah blah blah.. someone needs to FIRE the idiot that keeps pushing that button.

CanadianGal

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/28/2005 1:53:22 PM
Author: MINE!!

Date: 4/28/2005 1:18:24 PM
Author: Matata
Radio commercials for cars where, at the end, the announcer talks veryveryforanentireminutewithouttakingabreathabout thefinancingoptionsandotherfineprint. Soooooooooooooooooooooo annoying.

I hate the radio commercials that say they pushed the wrong button or filled out the wrong paperwork and ordered to many cars. Now we have to clear the lot.. blah blah blah.. someone needs to FIRE the idiot that keeps pushing that button.
What really bothers me about car commercials on tv is the prices that they adverstise are always for eligible employees, no where else in the world would they advertise the employess discounted price
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results