shape
carat
color
clarity

Gemsuite?

Coco914

Shiny_Rock
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone on the board has purchased from Gemsuite recently? Actually, I'm wondering if the site is still in operation. I've contacted them numerous times regarding different stones over the course of the last few weeks and have received no replies. In addition, I notice when you go to "check out" at the website, a bunch of errors come up on my computer.... this could just be my own security settings, I suppose.... but it still seems a bit odd. Anyone out there that can fill me in?

Thanks!

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
If they are *that* hard to get hold of and you get a bunch of errors
when you try to "check out"
do you really want to go through with a transaction with them?

Coco914

Shiny_Rock
LOL If its the site and not me, then I'd have to answer with a no! I thought perhaps it was just ME though.... As in I'm doing something wrong or my laptop is behaving wonky. I share my laptop with my fourteen year old son and God knows, he's done some funky things to it in the past. :rolleyes:

gongli

Rough_Rock
yes i've been wondering about gemsuite also, their website and inventory look almost identical to multicolour.com, are they the same company?

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gongli|1316961255|3025002 said:
yes i've been wondering about gemsuite also, their website and inventory look almost identical to multicolour.com, are they the same company?

I suspect they are. I bought a stone from MC and the exact same stone was listed on gemsuite for at least a week after I purchased it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results