shape
carat
color
clarity

Gemstone dealers in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kimmyintexas

Shiny_Rock
Hey there everyone!

Do any of you know of a source of quality gemstones in either the Houston or Austin areas? I am looking for an aquamarine and I think I need to see them in person. Thanks a bunch.

Kimmy

bebe

Ideal_Rock
kimmy, I''m in HOuston. I think there is a guy near Austin that has won all kinds of awards for his work with gemstones. I think (!) he sells stones also.
I know this isn''t much help, sorry. I''ll look and see if I have his info saved.
I do know what you mean, I''d want to see ''em too. There is going to be a gem show in May here in Houston, so that might be a good time to see
a good selection. The show is not the gem show that is at Reliant Center a few times a year, but one that has really good vendors. I''ll look for that
info too
2.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2009 7:30:04 PM
Author: bebe
kimmy, I''m in HOuston. I think there is a guy near Austin that has won all kinds of awards for his work with gemstones. I think (!) he sells stones also.
I know this isn''t much help, sorry. I''ll look and see if I have his info saved.
I do know what you mean, I''d want to see ''em too. There is going to be a gem show in May here in Houston, so that might be a good time to see
a good selection. The show is not the gem show that is at Reliant Center a few times a year, but one that has really good vendors. I''ll look for that
info too
2.gif
I''m in Katy, TX....I would love to know where the May show is, too, please and thank you!
36.gif

Lori

bebe

Ideal_Rock
ya know, it just occured to me this show might be more mineral specimans than cut gemstones.
I emailed the contact person, Dave. He''s a real nice guy, I registered and he sent me a nice email back.

Anyway, we still are hoping to have a Houston Get Together in May when the Diamond Exhibit is at
the museum.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2009 7:56:00 PM
Author: bebe
ya know, it just occured to me this show might be more mineral specimans than cut gemstones.
I emailed the contact person, Dave. He''s a real nice guy, I registered and he sent me a nice email back.

Anyway, we still are hoping to have a Houston Get Together in May when the Diamond Exhibit is at
the museum.
Count me in for one or both of those!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
YAY....thank you bebe!!!
36.gif

Lori

sweetleila

Rough_Rock
Oooh! Count me in too!

kimmyintexas

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much! How exciting!!

kimmyintexas

Shiny_Rock
Bebe, is the gem show that will be at the Reliant Center April 17-19 not advised? Thanks so much.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results