shape
carat
color
clarity

Gemscoop is posted!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Good morning from the prairies ladies,

Can''t believe I''m the one posting this news but Gemscoop is posted! Scramble scramble, the beautiful stones were all still available 30 seconds ago!

Beautiful blue sapphire to die for - if they float your boat. My personal favourite is the sunstone.

Two stunning asschers .....

You go girls!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
I see you weren''t all asleep after all! thought it was odd that the first person noticiing was a gal on MST! even it it is only 7:30 am!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the aqua, it is all beautiful. The sunstone is gorgeous!!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I''m drooling, too......

Lori

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
OOOOH THE AQUA *DROOLWORTHY*

LS

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I adore the morganite, and if I had the extra cash, I''d pick up that yelllow sapphire! WOW!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
I really love the color of the Aqua - so beautiful! And the yellow sapphire is so vibrant!! I think my favorite is the Morganite - I bet the blush pink would be beautiful in person.
18.gif
I just wish there was a cut in there for those of us who lean toward not-so-angular tastes. But all are still so beautiful!!
1.gif

vedderbetter

Rough_Rock
Is anyone else having trouble logging in to the site with the password given? I can''t get in.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I
30.gif
the yellow sapphire.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Crap! And I''m stuck at work where I can''t seeeee!
Oh well. It''s probably for the best. I can''t buy a new stone anyway
20.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really considered the aqua, but I am afraid it is a little larger than I really want. They are all gorgeous cuts, though!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I love them all
30.gif
but I am waiting it out and saving up for a blue asscher sapphire...
18.gif

singingbell

Shiny_Rock
Yikes, all of my favorites from this "Gem Scoop" were spoken for in a hurry! Even though I really don''t have the budget to buy any of them right now, I still felt a slight pang of loss, especially when I saw the word "SOLD" under the yellow sapphire.
37.gif
An asscher-cut sapphire is still very much on my dream list...

If any of the new owners of those beautiful gems (lucky ducks!) is a Pricescoper, please please please post pictures!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
hi ladies! I''m posting from Mexico to say I love my iPhone since it alerted me to Gemscoop as soon as it was posted and I am going tO be a lucky owner of one of those lovely stones! Any guesses to which one?

And yes there''s no escaping PS! BF had a little too much fun with tequila volleyball so I''m on PS
2.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Hola

My money''s on one of the asschers, they definitely seem to be the favourites around here.

Put us out of our misery

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I''m in mourning - Jeff is no longer doing recuts. I wanted to send him my alexandrite for a good makeover sometime next year.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
emunlove.gif
I''m so sad and blue

I emailed Jeff because I sooooooooo wanted the asscher Morganite but somebody got there before me. I hope it''s gone to a good home. Sob sob sob.

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
''fess up!! You can''t leave us dangling like that...........
11.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WHO GOT WHAT???? Please and thank you.....
9.gif

Lori

shinyrocks

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So many beautiful things, so little money! That blue sapphire is calling my name though
30.gif

One of these days, I will have a Jeff White of my own...

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Who got the yellow sapphire???

LS

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/22/2008 8:03:04 PM
Author: LostSapphire
Who got the yellow sapphire???

LS

My guess is Brown.Eyed.Girl!
31.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/19/2008 9:31:05 PM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
hi ladies! I''m posting from Mexico to say I love my iPhone since it alerted me to Gemscoop as soon as it was posted and I am going tO be a lucky owner of one of those lovely stones! Any guesses to which one?

And yes there''s no escaping PS! BF had a little too much fun with tequila volleyball so I''m on PS
2.gif
That is so mean.....to tell us you got one of those babies and not tell us which one????
6.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WELL?????

Lori

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/22/2008 10:01:30 PM
Author: LtlFirecracker

Date: 9/19/2008 9:31:05 PM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl

2.gif
That is so mean.....to tell us you got one of those babies and not tell us which one????
6.gif
no kidding... we''re all waiting! impatiently.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
hello everyone! sorry to keep you all waiting in suspense but i just got back - unfortunately i overdid with the data downloads (checking e-mail) on my phone and racked up a not so nice bill, so i had to restrain myself for the rest of vacation
3.gif

so here is what i bought!

JW Morganite 4321.jpg

shinyrocks

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So you''re the lucky dog that snagged that morganite!!! Congrats
31.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I''m really excited - I''ve been dying for a JW asscher since I saw some of the gorgeous ones on PS - now the question is, how do I set it??
1.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations BEG!!!! I can''t wait to see what you do with your beauty.....

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results