shape
carat
color
clarity

Gemfix Purple Sapphire in CvB Cora Setting

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really lovely color and ring! Congratulations!

Atwater

Brilliant_Rock
Such beautiful purple! The setting in rhodium plate is so unique and cool; wonderful combination!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is just stunning and gorgeous beyond words. The color of the sapphire is unreal and ofcourse the setting is one of my favorites.its Ethereal. I acruallt love the shape of the stone, this shape makes your ring the prettiest Cora Ive seen imo....Love everything about it. What a treasure

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the purple sapphire and the gorgeous setting!!! :love::love::love:

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's amazing. :love:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring!!

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
The COLOR of this sapphire is divine! :love::love::love: Thank you so much for posting this thread. I saw your ring on Caysie's IG and my jaw just dropped. I had to see more!
Thank you! I'm addicted to Caysie's IG.

Does your ring have antiquing? There is a depth to the tone of the metal that I don't usually see in plated WG.

I believe it does, it definitely has a tone to it that is not like super white. I think I can see the antiquing from the side profile for sure. This is my first experience with rhodium plating.

Really beautiful. The Cora setting works for so many different shapes! It's a fantastic ring!

Thank you! I usually love the Cora in YG so the diamonds pop but I think it really works with any stone.

this sapphire was on my wish list but alas i dont have the funds. i was sad when it sold because i thought i'd never see it again! im so happy a PSer got it. its soo gorgeous, congrats! more pictures!

thank you so much! Gemfix has a lot of other pretty purple sapphires when you have the funds :twisted2:
like this one, https://gemfix.com/gems/sapphire-fancy-15-1418

B4D16CF0-2C53-466B-8417-0635011F7110.gif

Oh my word, this is freaking GORGEOUS!!! :love:
I love everything about it. That stunning purple sapphire and the Cora setting is a match made in heaven. It turned out magnificent!

We’re definitely gonna need more pics. :mrgreen2:

thank you thank you! will probably post more pics

Wow! It's stunning. I love it! :love:

Boy, what I wouldn't give for a PS jewelry share program!! Can you imagine how awesome that would be?

(Not that any of us would really let our babies go!) :eek2:

OMG that would be so cool!!!! I would love to take your pad for a spin ;)2

Wow @scouty this is so beautiful! What a perfect setting for that stone. I love your taste!:roll2:

thanks!

This is just stunning and gorgeous beyond words. The color of the sapphire is unreal and ofcourse the setting is one of my favorites.its Ethereal. I acruallt love the shape of the stone, this shape makes your ring the prettiest Cora Ive seen imo....Love everything about it. What a treasure

wow, thank you so much! :kiss2: I actually really love the Cora most in YG but I think the WG works in this case.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely color, cut and clarity sapphire coupled with a sumptuous setting. :love:

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful combination of stone and setting! Wear it in good health!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results