shape
carat
color
clarity

GCAL 8x Thoughts?

swift_action

Rough_Rock
From all my research on this forum CA and PA seem to be within range. Being that this is a GCAL 8x, I feel more confident that this will have a good balance of brilliance/fire and hopefully will perform well in any lighting condition. I'd appreciate everyones thoughts on this stone?

GCAL Report

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stone looks great. If this one is an option, it gets you a bit more crown height and I personally prefer this table size and crown/pavilion combination.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hello and welcome to PriceScope, swift_action!
I know of a GCAL 8X clean HPHT I color just north of 2.7 carats currently for sale at a popular GCAL 8X seller that you should also take a look at.
Let me know when you're back on the forum and I'll post it, which will give you a chance to look at it then determine if you want to place a hold or purchase on it before anonymous lurkers can get to it.

swift_action

Rough_Rock
Kim - Thanks for taking a look. That stone costs more than then one I found and don't think it's worth the extra $$$ but thank you for sharing.

DejaWiz - I was trying to stay under 2.5 carats but I'll take a look at it for the heck of it.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Kim - Thanks for taking a look. That stone costs more than then one I found and don't think it's worth the extra $$$ but thank you for sharing.

DejaWiz - I was trying to stay under 2.5 carats but I'll take a look at it for the heck of it.

Here you go!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results