shape
carat
color
clarity

Gave my girl her eightstar this weekend!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

seeker78

Rough_Rock
I gave my fiance her engagement ring with the eightstar stone I so lovingly selected! She was beyond thrilled, and the ring is so incredible I can''t even stand it! It is a coast platinum setting with small diamonds on the side, the band tapers in to two small rubys on the sides of the center stone, and her 3/4 carat eightstar in the middle. We got to see it in all kinds of lighting conditions this weekend, and it completely blew us away.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to you both!! We all hope the two of you have a wonderful life together. Now........It is not fair to tell us about a ring and then not post pictures for everyone to drool over. Plus, tell us about the buying experience of your 8 Star diamond. Did you buy from a B&M or was this an internet project? Details.......we want details.

LOL

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! I am sure that your fiancee is absolutely thrilled with her ring! Please post some pictures if you are able. May you have many, many years of married bliss.

I wish you both well,

Bridget

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmmm.... gotta see pictures!

seeker78

Rough_Rock
Thank you all, I hope to be happy with her for the rest of my life. I am, of course, planning on posting pictures as soon as I can get some nice ones. My buying experience was very nice.
31.gif
'');" alt="Insert smilie
31.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/31.gif" border="0"> You can only get eighstars from a few authorized dealers across the country. I was very lucky that there was one about an hour and a half away from me. The gentleman I purchased the stone from was extremely nice, and because of the product there was not all the haggling, bullcrapping, and all that other stuff that usually goes on when buying a diamond from a jewelry store. I looked at the stone for a while under the firescope, the microscope, and the hearts and arrows viewer, and also got to compare it to some other superideals he had there. It was perfect and beautiful, and I bought it without reservation. It''s not that it''s necessarily better than any other superideal stone out there, it''s just what I was comfortable with.

Capitol Bill

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/23/2006 9:54:19 AM
Author: seeker78
Thank you all, I hope to be happy with her for the rest of my life. I am, of course, planning on posting pictures as soon as I can get some nice ones. My buying experience was very nice.
31.gif
'');'' alt=""Insert smilie
31.gif
'' src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/31.gif" border=0> You can only get eighstars from a few authorized dealers across the country. I was very lucky that there was one about an hour and a half away from me. The gentleman I purchased the stone from was extremely nice, and because of the product there was not all the haggling, bullcrapping, and all that other stuff that usually goes on when buying a diamond from a jewelry store. I looked at the stone for a while under the firescope, the microscope, and the hearts and arrows viewer, and also got to compare it to some other superideals he had there. It was perfect and beautiful, and I bought it without reservation. It''s not that it''s necessarily better than any other superideal stone out there, it''s just what I was comfortable with.
Great post, Seeker! Sounds like you had a good sales experience. It''s nice to see people get EXACTLY what they want after doing their homework. Can''t wait to see photos! CONGRATULATIONS!
36.gif

Bill Scherlag

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results