shape
carat
color
clarity

Gary Friedman @ Engagement Rings Direct

slizatch

Rough_Rock
I have to take a minute to plug Gary at ERD. I could not be happier with the service and product. I was looking for the wife's e-ring and decided to use the PS 'request a quote' feature. Gary was the first to reply and we began working together to find the perfect stone. My wife and I had seen a very unique setting at a local (Chicago) store but had never been able to find it online. I described the ring to Gary and also sent several crude drawings trying to convey what I was looking for. I finally got a picture of the actual ring and sent it along. Gary and his team went to work and got the ring turned around in just a couple weeks. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and I can't say enough about the level of service he provides. I don't doubt that there are MANY great people here on PS ready and willing to help but working with Gary was top notch. Thanks again Gary!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
awesome! so...do you have pics of the ring?

slizatch

Rough_Rock
How foolish of me. I've been on these boards long enough to know that I can't talk bling without delivering some pics...

IMG_0256.JPG

IMG_0259.JPG

IMG_0260.JPG

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful and unique setting! Another wonderful ERD production! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Eskiez

Shiny_Rock
That looks very similar to my sister's engagement ring and it's a beautiful design!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it! :love: Beautiful!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
So happy you had some a great experience!

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
That is very beautiful!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results