shape
carat
color
clarity

Garry the Cut Nut turns 30

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
I was flipping through the Sunday Herald Sun when I came across some photos in the back social pages. And there you were!! Congratulations on this milestone Garry.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Tanuki that is a great idea - but we will neeed to find a more accurate ice cutter first ;-)

Sparkster the herald sun took some nice photo''s too.

Felicity is wearing the hand made twist and link gold fob chain that i made about 1 mile of in my first year - 18 hour days living above the shop.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Garry

Belated best wishes on your 30th, and I just wanted to add, you always appear handsome, whether clad in a tux or in everyday wear.

win
36.gif

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Garry, Congrats!! My first thought was ''oh my God, he is only 30 and look at all he has accomplished!!!''
emteeth.gif

Congrats on your business anniversary! Sounds like you have some really lovely friends!

Hopefully one day in the future we will be over in Australia, maybe we will be able to come and visit your beautiful store! Congrats again!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Here is the gang from both stores.

Far left and far right are 2 of the brighton store team, 2nd and 3rd from left - apprentice, who also sings beautifully and Stella our workshop manager.

Di, our GM in the center and 3 gems from Canterbury store.

The gals from c and b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results