shape
carat
color
clarity

Gahh! Talk about cutting this close!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Aeromax

Rough_Rock
So the ring setting I ordered on March 13th from Danforth Diamond, which they told me would ship this week (free overnight shipping too!) hasn''t shipped yet. So I called them, and they told me one of their machines broke, and my ring hasn''t been finished yet! Each ring is done to order, so they don''t have any stock. They said they will ship it out next week and bump my ring to the top, because I told them I leave for my trip, where the proposal is taking place, on April 13th! I still have to get my diamond set in the ring, and the whole thing appraised, and insured before I leave!
32.gif
32.gif

I''m sweating bullets here.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have someone lined up to set your stone?

Aeromax

Rough_Rock
Yes, I have a nice local small B&M that will do it. I''ve already been in there numerous times to chat with them and/or look at catalogues of settings (before I decided to buy the one I did), and to have a watch repair done. I''m sure they can turn my ring around in the time I need it. The next problem will be to find an independant appraiser. All the ones on pricescope are too far away to get it done in the amount of time I need.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phew, it sounds like it is crunch time...how exciting, though!
I am sure that it will all work out perfectly!

beebrisk

Brilliant_Rock
Just remember, once you hand her that ring your work is DONE!
41.gif

Soon, she''ll be obsessing over dresses, flowers, table settings and more...Now THAT''LL make a person sweat!

Good Luck...We can''t wait to see it.

36.gif

Aeromax

Rough_Rock
Well, I can''t wait to show it!
31.gif

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/28/2008 7:21:35 PM
Author: Aeromax
Well, I can''t wait to show it!
31.gif
And we cant wait to see it
2.gif
Hopefully things will work out for you
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results