shape
carat
color
clarity

FYI. Perry Chen is on his own (w his family).

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
He can be reached on Linkden. I said I would spread the word. He's the Best!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you tell us anything about the range of services he's offering?

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
He is still available as a Diamond Concerige (which is what he did for Leon). He is now w his family's business and they specialize in watches and jewelry. I've bought diamonds through him and he's honest and fair.

pixgirl

Shiny_Rock
Perry helped me when I was choosing a diamond at Leon Megé. He was terrific. He showed me about 6 stones that were within the parameters I had requested and did not tell me the specs of any of them. It forced me to choose the one that spoke to me. It wasn't the largest or most expensive, but the one that I was the most attracted to. I think if I might have chosen differently if I had known the specs and wouldn't have ended up with a diamond I think was meant for me. I highly recommend him.

DiamondXXX

Rough_Rock
Hi,

is your LM EC ring still for sale? I wrote you a short message via Loupe Troop but have heard it sometimes does not work. thanks for checking and replying here in case you received nothing.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Hi! I am so sorry. I never got your message. Yes. It is available. Lmk what I can help you with.

should i be here

Shiny_Rock
Can anyone explain to me how his service works? Does he help source good diamonds from regular vendors, or is he basically becoming a vendor?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! I can't find Perry. The last email was [email protected]. The email came back as undeliverable. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Are you looking for a diamond? Because we have many great diamond vendors we can recommend depending on what you're looking for. it's been years since I have seen anyone buy through Perry.

Belle8600

Rough_Rock
He is still available as a Diamond Concerige (which is what he did for Leon). He is now w his family's business and they specialize in watches and jewelry. I've bought diamonds through him and he's honest and fair.

Hii! Did you buy diamonds from him while he worked for his family? Did you use him to set your stones too? Can you tell me a little about his process? Thanks so much!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results