shape
carat
color
clarity

FYI : Barry has up some new octagonal step-cut right now. And who ever bought my future earrings :(

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Icce

Shiny_Rock
Not his new cut but so pretty... http://www.acstones.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=141&idproduct=2823
I gotta check more often and even though I am suppose to be saving now I would have caved for these.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those will be gorgeous earrings.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Those would make pretty earrings. I have been checking his site almost daily, but have not seen anything I *have* to have, but that is good, I need to start setting some of these stones.

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I assume you''re talking about these?
31.gif

ga-1940g_2061_general.jpg

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 9:22:24 AM
Author: Babyblue033
31.gif
ah babyblue - did you get them? They are so awesome! Congrats!!!!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 9:22:24 AM
Author: Babyblue033
31.gif
Haha - that''s your color, isn''t it babyblue? Good for you for getting those! They''ll go nicely with your ring and pendant. I pestered Gene yesterday, and he''s halfway done cutting a babyblue-inspired stone for me.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those earrings were gone first thing last night. Did you get them Baby Blue?

I think they have convinced me that I need a Rasp Rhod. Guess they''ve done their job.
2.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Babyblue, did you get those....if so, I want tons of pic because the only thing better than one perfect pink stone is two

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Guilty as charged
9.gif
I swear I''m saving up for something special and not looking to impulse buy, but after a long day of work, coming home to very unpleasant kitten accidents (one of my wobbly girls is having trouble with the litterbox
39.gif
), it was a good thing I found these because otherwise I would''ve just collapsed on the floor and cried from exhaustion instead!

Well at least that''s going to be my excuse when DH finds out I bought these when I JUST got a pair from Gene to match my other garnets
2.gif

Cellentani, that''s so exciting about your stone! I can''t wait to see it, I hope you''ll love it as much as I love mine. As you know, I couldn''t stop with just one
2.gif

If anyone has any suggestions on some creative earring ideas (with limited budget) I would really appreciate it. I''m thinking about either leverback earrings, studs then get either diamond jackets or dangle earring jackets later, or maybe earring charms so I can interchange them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results