shape
carat
color
clarity

Furry Babies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
My cat Binks appraising a tourmaline

binks HH.JPG

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Murphy

Murphy HH.JPG

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ferris sneering at me!

ferrissneershotps.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL he''s so cute. I love his facial expressions.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2009 12:59:30 PM
Author: Loves Vintage
Date: 5/5/2009 12:17:09 PM

Author: AmberGretchen

Loves Vintage - Jasper is GORGEOUS
30.gif
30.gif
Bless you for adopting that sweetie pie - I can just see the sweetness in his face
30.gif

Thank you, Amber! You are right! He is just as sweet as pie! I tell him that all the time, too.
1.gif

I was in a parade with him last weekend, with a greyhound rescue group, and he was loving every minute of it. Everyone wanted to pet him, and he wanted to meet everyone too! Lots of people couldn''t believe how sweet and laidback he was! They all are. Well, most of them, I should say!

Ok, I''m done bragging about my little sweetie pie!!

Awww...brag all you want, I love love love hearing stories about rescue animals finding wonderful homes
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2009 12:34:07 PM
Author: PaulaW
aaaahhh!! I love everyones babies!! Mochi, I''m especially fond of yours. Wonder why!?
27.gif

Here''s Riley again, ready to tackle me and the camera:

Awww...look at that sweet face, I totally want to snuggle Riley
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2009 1:01:13 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
This is my furry little monster, D.O.G. He''s HUGE now, I need to take new pictures. Here are two from when we first got him, he was three months. And another few from when he was older-6 months or so. He''s 9 months now and about 60 lbs.

Please excuse our chewed door casings-our other dog was unhappy one day.

OMG HH he is a DOLL - what a cute furry baby
30.gif

I adore your kitties too - your Aby is absolutely stunning, I''m such a sucker for them. Would LOVE to see more pics of his handsome self, if you get a chance
12.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2009 1:13:23 PM
Author: elledizzy5
Ferris sneering at me!

OMG LOL this face totally cracks me up - Ferris looks like a character!

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
I have some new pics!!! Oh man I love my cats. It''s so cute, my BF stayed home this weekend and I went to my mom''s and he kept texting me- I MISS THE CATS. It''s so lonely here!! haha how cute.. Lucky being sooo cute with her huge pupils!

IMG_6435.jpg

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Louie playing in the kitchen- me and my BF will literally lay on our bellies for hours and play with them...

IMG_6425.jpg

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
and this one is hilarious- they are only 9omnths old so they still fight all the time and it''s HILARIOUS

IMG_6441.jpg

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Here is another one of them fighting- but I know they love each other because whenever Lucky gets distressed (which is a lot of the time, she is sooo skittish) Louie will RUN over to her and lick her face till she sits and calms down. It's so cute and loving...

ETA look how far back louies EARS ARE!!!

IMG_6444_2.jpg

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
I had to post here because we are puppy sitting another min pin this weekend and they are just too funny. The first is a picture of them ''fighting'' while the second is a few minutes later when they gave up. Mine has the purple collar.

minpinfighting.jpg

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
all cozy and friends.

brunoanddvsnuggled.jpg

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - how did I not notice this thread until now??? I love everyone's furry babies - they are all precious!!
5.gif

Here's my baby, my love, Harry.
9.gif
I love this pic because he looks so guilty - he loves to resource guard so, I'm sure he has something of ours stashed away somewhere to enjoy all to himself!

harryphoto3.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Its fun to see the new fur baby additions
36.gif

my babies are around on here--- but I thought I''d add a few current pics of my Peebles

4.gif
from a couple weeks ago

blinkydoll-2664.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
4.gif

blinkydoll-2662-2.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
21.gif

blinkydoll-9548.jpg

audball

Ideal_Rock
Our baby, Darwin, almost 8 years old, adopted him from the Humane Society at 2 1/2. He''s such a character, as is certain, that he is in fact a dog.

darwin_PS.jpg

audball

Ideal_Rock
This is SO''s dog that lives with his Dad (and his Dad''s other two dogs, he''s much happier that way than alone in an apartment with a cat that terrifies him, haha). He''s a German Shephard/Greyhound mix, ~7 years old, adopted from the SPCA.

buddy.jpg

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Ms Vicki and Max...more updated picture. Max is bigger than Ms Vicki now but Ms Vicki weighs more. I really need to take current pictures of them.

xxDSCN4549.jpg

This is P. He is about 9, my fiances kitty, but loves me more :D He has the most beautiful green eyes, is a HUGE lion kitty and loves women with long hair. He will drool into your hair. :D

(This might take a moment, we have 4 kitties)

swedishp.jpg

This is MY baby, R. I got him at 4 weeks. He was sickly. He is now my ham, and god I love this guy. This is his favorite position to sit in.

swedishr.jpg

This guy and the buy before are both 3 btw.

This is B. He is the actual baby. He whines and cries for me alllllll theeee time. They both follow me around the house, but B does it the most. This picture is me coming into the room after he tore open a bag of catnip and just sat there like.... "I didn''t do it.. you don''t see it... hahah!"

I love this guy to pieces!

swedishb.jpg

And here is a pic of all 4 because Miss S (black kitty) is hides most of the time when dad isn''t home. She is a TOTAL DADDYS GIRL! She is also 9, and my fiances. She''s tiny but with all of the hair you can''t tell.

swedishall4.jpg

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/13/2009 3:00:10 PM
Author: swedish bean
This is MY baby, R. I got him at 4 weeks. He was sickly. He is now my ham, and god I love this guy. This is his favorite position to sit in.
That is SO cute! Look at his legs! haha

I love, love, love this thread! I hope you guys keep it going!

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
All the fur babies are soo cute!

Here''s 2 of our 4, enjoying the baby toy. Floppy is the tuxedo, he''s about 6, weighs 14 pounds and can reach the door knobs. He also only likes DH, and his tail could be used as a feather duster. Roxy is around 1.5-2 years old, my parents found her in their backyard when she was a few months old. They already had 3 cats and 2 dogs, so we took her. She loves the human baby as well as the dog and the male cat. We also have a 6 year old Russian blue that doesn''t come out of the bedroom often, and an 80 pound black lab that doesn''t mind all the cats.

babyshower007.jpg

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
This is how he got the name "Floppy", he could lay like this as a kitten, we call it the Roadkill position. I think his white stripe just makes it look worse.

devin001.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to say that DH and I are adopting a new fur baby daughter either tonight or tomorrow night! A feral cat had a litter outside my bosses house and she''s been fostering the kittens. We''re taking one of them. Not sure what we''re going to call her yet. Pics forthcoming...

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2009 12:23:44 AM
Author: audball
Our baby, Darwin, almost 8 years old, adopted him from the Humane Society at 2 1/2. He''s such a character, as is certain, that he is in fact a dog.

Audball-do you have any other pics of Darwin? His facial markings look a lot like an Abyssinian!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results