shape
carat
color
clarity

Furry Babies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

v!v!

Shiny_Rock
my french bulldog, Tank. he''s 4 months.

tank.jpg

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 4:19:24 PM
Author: v!v!
my french bulldog, Tank. he''s 4 months.
OMG look at those EARS!! so pink and cute!
LS

niccia

Shiny_Rock
V!V!, Tank is adorable! What are french bulldogs like personality wise?

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 11:27:51 PM
Author: LostSapphire
Here are Robbie Burns and ToTo the Wonderdog. At ages 2 and 15, respectively.

Cairn Terriers

It took a while for them to get used to each other (both males). ToTo (the old grey guy) was quite irritated when ''the thing'' showed up at the house...he had ''adjustment issues'' but he''s over that now. They totally love each other.

LS
LS I LOVE your furbabies!! They have hair just like my Lilly! ok... I think every dog with any similiarities looks like my dog. I''ll have to find some photos of her and join this thread. :)

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
This is my precious Lilly when she was a baby. :)

Copy of Lilly1.jpg

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
This is my Lilly now. :) She is dachshund and yorkie mix... which makes her a Dorkie.
3.gif
I love her!

Lilly 07.jpg

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 8:28:26 PM
Author: Definitely, Maybe

Date: 2/11/2009 11:27:51 PM
Author: LostSapphire
Here are Robbie Burns and ToTo the Wonderdog. At ages 2 and 15, respectively.

Cairn Terriers

It took a while for them to get used to each other (both males). ToTo (the old grey guy) was quite irritated when ''the thing'' showed up at the house...he had ''adjustment issues'' but he''s over that now. They totally love each other.

LS
LS I LOVE your furbabies!! They have hair just like my Lilly! ok... I think every dog with any similiarities looks like my dog. I''ll have to find some photos of her and join this thread. :)
Here''s ToTo the Wonderdog at 12 weeks. You''re right, he has a similar shaped head as Lily in the 1st pic you posted. And they''re both kinda scraggly!

LS

Foo166.jpg

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
aww He looks so cute as a baby!

I just love the scraggly look on dogs. I think Lilly likes her hair to be messy. If it is flat she shakes until all the hair around her face looks like a lion. She is a weird mix... The front is long/scraggly and the back is short/wire hair. :)

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s a pic of DOG from this morning. He''s such a big guy now! He''s starting to lose his fluffy puppy fur, which makes me sad
7.gif

Assorted 09 pics 076.jpg

v!v!

Shiny_Rock
thanks lostsapphire and niccia!

to answer your question niccia, i got a french bulldog because i had heard they have personalities similar to pugs (which i also have) but Tank is nothing like my pug. he''s a very calm and mellow little puppy. he''s really smart and doesn''t act like a puppy even though he is one. we had a party last weekend and there were probably 50 people coming and going throughout the night and he just slept on the couch the whole time. he''s definitely a lover. lots of kisses and loves to be held like a baby. if you have any specific questions about the breed, please feel free to ask and i''ll try to answer them for you. :D

niccia

Shiny_Rock
Thanks V!V!
Tank is adorable and I love his coloring. My fiance goes between wanting a doberman and a french bulldog every week, so I have considered the breed. The only one I have ever seen in person is at the dog park here, and it runs around like crazy pushing a beach ball in front of its nose lol. He is a tiny ball of fire, but your little guy sounds like a sweetheart !

missjae

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 8:35:10 PM
Author: Definitely, Maybe
This is my precious Lilly when she was a baby. :)
Lily is such a little angel!!!
emangel.gif

missjae

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 12:11:34 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Here''s a pic of DOG from this morning. He''s such a big guy now! He''s starting to lose his fluffy puppy fur, which makes me sad
7.gif
DOG has a black tongue! I haven''t seen that too many times! What a little cutie, he looks very affectionate! There''s just something about a Puppies face that makes you want to just kiss them! lol
emdog.gif

missjae

Shiny_Rock
This is DEFINATELY my favorite thread!!! I just LOVE little fur babies!!!!
emcat.gif
emdog.gif
emlove.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 2:51:43 PM
Author: missjae
Date: 2/13/2009 12:11:34 PM

Author: Hudson_Hawk

7.gif

DOG has a black tongue! I haven''t seen that too many times! What a little cutie, he looks very affectionate! There''s just something about a Puppies face that makes you want to just kiss them! lol
emdog.gif

He''s very squeezable and I love that you can actually see his eyes in this picture. Usually they blend in with his face!

Black tongues are a chow chow trait. I''m not sure if other dogs have them, but you can always tell a chow by it.

stbfyffe

Shiny_Rock
Here are my "kids" Lucky who was 2 months and Trix who was 7 months when this pic was taken in Dec.

Lucky and Trix.JPG

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
I love mine.....

babies.JPG

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
I do have another cat, this is Cappo!

cappozhuzhu.jpg

indypitty

Shiny_Rock
Here is Piper ~ she's a pit bull / boxer mix. She's got a crazy ear in this picture - it always does that!

piper37.jpg

PrincessMiaPuff

Shiny_Rock
This is Princess Mia Puff (actual paper name)We call her Mia, Mia Puff, poofty bear. This is one of her baby pictures. I just love her to pieces!

l_fa348815906fc0c4fa8c27c4b61546b2.jpg

PrincessMiaPuff

Shiny_Rock
Here she was a couple days before her birthday last may. Shes almost two this year but looks exactly the same.

mia5.1.08.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
zhuzhu--I know I''ve said it before, but it is UNCANNY how similar our kitties look!

I have no idea why this picture goes from color to black and white when I export it from iPhoto, but here''s the most recent shot of our three boys, Geddy, Vince, and Manny:

TheBoysSleepyHeads.jpg

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
Haven and Zhuzhu- I have your kitties triplet! Louie seriously looks SO similar to your cat Zhuzhu, but he is only 7 months old, so not fully grown, but he is already a chunker! This is Lucky and Louie cuddling---- AWWWW

IMG_5405.jpg

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
This is Louie- see his face is so similar!

IMG_5472.jpg

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
King of the Castle (or out kitchen table!)

IMG_5476.jpg

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
2nd to last one- so Lucky acts like a dog. She can catch her toys in her claws, and in her mouth. Here is an example. We think the reason is because Gracie, my mom''s dog, was kind of like their mentor- from the time they were 2 weeks old. Here is an example of Lucky doing her dog thing-

IMG_5447.jpg

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
And this is my mom''s dog- Gracie. She is almost 2. She is sooo loving and sooo cute, but she is a brat. she is a bichon.

IMG_4994.jpg

kbarro1

Shiny_Rock
v!v! how my heart aches to have a french bulldog! I am so jealous!

Well, since I can''t have a frenchie, I am getting a Boston Terrier. I can''t have him until FRIDAY!!! We can''t wait to get him home and spoil him rotten. His name is going to be Geaux Geaux (pronounced Go Go), which is the Cajun way to spell it! We are also huge LSU fans and this goes right along with Geaux Tigers!

Here he is....

puppy 1.JPG

rockin11

Shiny_Rock
Dixie 4(MOM)...Sadie 1 (baby)...Beau Radley 5 (DAD..almost 6)

avbabies1.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful babies everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results