shape
carat
color
clarity

Funny stranger encounter stories?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''ve read a few stranger encounter stories on here, about people commenting on bling, straightening up a ring (
19.gif
) and such, some scary, some plain weird, so I thought I''d start a thread about funny stories brought on by our beloved stones...

I had a pretty funny incident yesterday. I was walking on campus from the building where I have my morning class to the building where I have my afternoon class, when a woman grabbed my left hand to stare at my ring.

Woman: OMG! It''s so GORGEOUS! I''ve never seen such a sparkly and beautiful ring of that size before in my life!

Me: *quickly pulls hand away* Erm, thanks.

Woman: You look so young to be married! How old are you?

Me: Oh, I''m 21. We celebrated our 3rd anniversary last August and we''re hoping to get pregnant next summer once we''ve graduated.

Woman:
23.gif

Me: *walks on, giggling*

Of course, none of it is true except my age; we''re not married yet, FI''s been out of school for 2 years and we''re not planning on kids for at least 5 years, but the look on the woman''s face was just priceless!
27.gif
11.gif

Any funny stories to share?

the other Jake

Shiny_Rock
lol... no stories but that is hillarious!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results