shape
carat
color
clarity

Funny jeweler experience

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovesparkles

Rough_Rock
Went to a local jeweler last night to check out some loose stones. Just for fun because I''ve been to this place in the past and always felt like they were trying to screw me. If Lesley @ Whiteflash is reading this, they''re right in your neighborhood with a huge sign - you know who they are.
2.gif
Anyway, the guy kept telling me not to worry about the cut because it doesn''t matter that much and the big surface inclusions in one stone he showed me weren''t considered undesirable by professionals. HAHAHA! Then he quoted us a price on a so-so stone that was double the prices for great stones at some of the jewelers recommended here. I wanted to tell the other customers to run for their lives (or wallets)! Thank goodness for these forums!

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, since the discovery of this forum I'm completely phobic of jewelry stores and their sales people.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results