shape
carat
color
clarity

Fun with RockDoc and Diamonds!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

StarSpun

Shiny_Rock
This Wednesday we made the trek to Boca Raton, FL to see RockDoc and our diamond!

It was super fun, and we had a blast of a time! Between looking at it through all his cool equipment, going to the BEST restaurant ever to eat, and seeing some other pretty cool stones, it was a great trip:)

RockDoc is super cool and fun to talk to....very professional as well....he sure knows his stuff:) The restaurant he took us to, was like heaven to me. All you can eat Japanese and Sushi, which is my favorite! I was like a kid in a candy shop times 10....LOL! He''s started a very bad thing....I''m even more obsessed with stones (rare ones) and diamonds of course. Poor Bryan! Now I''m looking for a Chameleon Diamond....good luck to me! HA!

Anyone looking to get an appraisal done (and have fun doing it if in the area) he is my recommendation!
We''re gonna call him up when we are in the area in January for a bite to eat at that heavenly restaurant. *drools*

Thanks again Bill!

9.gif

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Hi

I love the name you chose for your Pet Rock....... Retina Burner ! Really creative and original, as well as appropriate. Your photos really turned out very well.

I had fun too.

I think my cat misses you too. She was in a grumpy mood the next day.... guess she liked all the attention she got from you.

As for the restaurant, will probably be going again tomorrow nite. Yesterday I went to another place here that was incredible, which has Thai food too. Since you like Thai food you''ll probably love this place. The food was excellent, but a bit pricey, especially as compared to Kyojin which is really the bargain place of the century.

Looking forward to seeing you in January.....

Rockdoc

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Starspun, did you go to Signed pieces? I think they have a chameleon diamond for sale.
31.gif

StarSpun

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/9/2006 11:40:37 AM
Author: RockDoc
Hi

I love the name you chose for your Pet Rock....... Retina Burner ! Really creative and original, as well as appropriate. Your photos really turned out very well.

I had fun too.

I think my cat misses you too. She was in a grumpy mood the next day.... guess she liked all the attention she got from you.

As for the restaurant, will probably be going again tomorrow nite. Yesterday I went to another place here that was incredible, which has Thai food too. Since you like Thai food you''ll probably love this place. The food was excellent, but a bit pricey, especially as compared to Kyojin which is really the bargain place of the century.

Looking forward to seeing you in January.....

Rockdoc

Awww give kitty a pat for me:D She''s so darned cute! We''re have to try the Thai place too....yum!
Will for sure see ya in January....and you''ll get to meet Theodore Mittens!
9.gif

StarSpun

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/9/2006 9:18:35 PM
Author: Gothgrrl
Starspun, did you go to Signed pieces? I think they have a chameleon diamond for sale.
31.gif

Oh noooo, why did you tell me that!?!?
9.gif

I can''t seem to find it anywhere....probably a good thing!!!!
LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results