shape
carat
color
clarity

fun sized tsavs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
They''re here! Cut and set by Barry in Stuller settings.
30.gif
Barry''s still shocked that they were a perfect match.
36.gif
They''re SOOO sparkly and the color, YUM!

3mm tsavorite studs
4mm tsavorite pendant

tsav-set_006-02.jpg

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock

tsav-set_016-1.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i''m soooo jealous! i love them, they are so GORGEOUS! what a great find! That Barry - what a hoot!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty set! I love tsavs.
36.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
They are a perfect match, and they''re gorgeous! Love that color!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Oh, the COLOR! They are so beautiful, like new grass!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your earrings and pendant, they turned out gorgeous!!!!!! Love the color of the tsavs.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, I LOVE them. They are so sparkly and perfect size and color.
30.gif

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
What a sweet set!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Wow they are awesome!!!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely! I hope we get some ear and neck shots!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Brandy,
Were these specially cut for you? Did Barry set them too? I did not see them on ACS. They are lovely.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you D&T, Catmom, cellentani, MonkeyPie, Linda W, marcyc, innerkitten, kribbie, and MTG for your lovely comments!

Chrono, I went to Barry in search of loose demantoids for my mahenge spinel ring project. I didn't think he'd have any demantoids but thought I'd at least ask. At first Barry said he didn't have anything even close to what I was looking for and then he emailed me back within an hour and said that he'd found these in his safe and they matched the size and color range I had inquired about. The tsavs had been sitting in his safe for quite some time and he'd set them up originally to take to the jewelry store probably 10 years ago. He went looking for a piece of tsavorite rough to send along with the earrings and came across one that was a perfect match to the earrings so he decided to cut it for me and it turned out beautifully. That's how the pendant came about.
9.gif
The earrings were never on his site and it's kind of funny how it all came about.

ETA: Oh, and yes, Barry set them.
1.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, the green really catches your eye even though they are small. A true sign of a well colored stone!! Lovely!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, those are some pretty little tsavs!!!! Love them!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW they are STUNNING! Congrats. I''m def going to stick with garnets if I go green!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/2/2009 9:41:29 AM
Author: brandy_z28
Thank you D&T, Catmom, cellentani, MonkeyPie, Linda W, marcyc, innerkitten, kribbie, and MTG for your lovely comments!

Chrono, I went to Barry in search of loose demantoids for my mahenge spinel ring project. I didn''t think he''d have any demantoids but thought I''d at least ask. At first Barry said he didn''t have anything even close to what I was looking for and then he emailed me back within an hour and said that he''d found these in his safe and they matched the size and color range I had inquired about. The tsavs had been sitting in his safe for quite some time and he''d set them up originally to take to the jewelry store probably 10 years ago. He went looking for a piece of tsavorite rough to send along with the earrings and came across one that was a perfect match to the earrings so he decided to cut it for me and it turned out beautifully. That''s how the pendant came about.
9.gif
The earrings were never on his site and it''s kind of funny how it all came about.

1.gif
That’s great – it seems like luck that everything fell into place so easily.

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Wow, those are really nice!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
They are very lovely and I didn''t even know until now that Barry sets jewelry too!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It seems like if he has time and if requested, Barry will set his gemstones in plain Stuller settings for earrings and now pendants too, it looks like.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 9:41:29 AM
Author: brandy_z28

Chrono, I went to Barry in search of loose demantoids for my mahenge spinel ring project. I didn''t think he''d have any demantoids but thought I''d at least ask. At first Barry said he didn''t have anything even close to what I was looking for and then he emailed me back within an hour and said that he''d found these in his safe and they matched the size and color range I had inquired about. The tsavs had been sitting in his safe for quite some time and he''d set them up originally to take to the jewelry store probably 10 years ago. He went looking for a piece of tsavorite rough to send along with the earrings and came across one that was a perfect match to the earrings so he decided to cut it for me and it turned out beautifully. That''s how the pendant came about.
9.gif
The earrings were never on his site and it''s kind of funny how it all came about.

1.gif

It was just meant to be for you. They are absolutely lovely!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set and the color is absolutely fabolous on them. He did a great job with them.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
TL, the color in these is amazing, thanks!
21.gif

Thanks LTP, Stone Hunter, ma re, simplysplendid, and CravingDiamonds.

Barry has some stuller earrings and pendants and has been doing some settings.

Chrono, thanks! I''m generally not "lucky" but things just fell into place so flawlessly. I''d bet that if I were looking for a small tsavs suite like what I got I''d still be searching.
2.gif

Thanks mochi! It most definitely seems like it was just meant to be.
1.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I am totally jealous- what a gorgeous set! Wonderful green
30.gif
30.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
HOW BEAUTIFUL....AWESOME COLOR....YIPPEE!!!!
36.gif

Lori

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Very nice, love the sparkle!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous suite. Love the green color, and having both earrings and a matching pendant is wonderful. Best to snap them up when you can. Smart buy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results