shape
carat
color
clarity

Fun silver bow-tie necklace

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I couldn't resist this fun item from a local jeweler. (Not Swarovski - it's just the box that's from there.) It's a sterling silver bow-tie necklace, made all the more bow-tie-ish because the chain is short. It's quite large - about an inch wide. I'm a great fan of silver.

IMG-1432.jpg IMG-1431.jpg IMG-1430.jpg IMG-1433 (1).jpg IMG-1434x.jpg

Last edited:

goldnsilver

Shiny_Rock
So cute! I love bow designs as well - also my bow pieces serve as a dig at my DH who can't seem to manage to tie a single bow on presents at Christmas (while I run around putting bows on everything lol). Do you think you'll keep the chain at the shorter length?

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So cute! I love bow designs as well - also my bow pieces serve as a dig at my DH who can't seem to manage to tie a single bow on presents at Christmas (while I run around putting bows on everything lol). Do you think you'll keep the chain at the shorter length?

I have a necklace extender, so I'll probably use that to make it longer if I want to. But I quite like it sitting where a bow-tie would sit!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I couldn't resist this fun item from a local jeweler. (Not Swarovski - it's just the box that's from there.) It's a sterling silver bow-tie necklace, made all the more bow-tie-ish because the chain is short. It's quite large - about an inch wide. I'm a great fan of silver.

IMG-1432.jpg IMG-1431.jpg IMG-1430.jpg IMG-1433 (1).jpg IMG-1434x.jpg

Ooooh! I love bows and silver! I’m too old to wear it or I would buy one like it! My wedding gown has bows on it! :lol:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jambalaya -

It is SO nice to hear someone else (other than me!) declare their love for silver! It's an incredibly underrated and under appreciated metal, in my opinion. I like it far better than white gold and infinitely better than platinum or palladium.

Your bow necklace is so lovely, and the designer's interpretation of a bow is just delightful!

Wonderful!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
@Jambalaya That's so cute! I saw this little bow brooch the other day on eBay that I thought would make the sweetest little necklace conversion, and you just reminded me of it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results