shape
carat
color
clarity

Fun NYC Jewelry Shops?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

littledebbie

Shiny_Rock
My mom and I are taking a trip up to New York City in Oct. and want to do some jewelry browsing for fun (and maybe to buy, depending!) Can anyone suggest any fun jewelry stores to go to when we are there? Is it worth going to the diamond district to look around or a waste of time? Thanks for any advice!

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
I would go to Madison and 5th Aves and check out Harry Winston and Cartier and wipe the drool off and go grab a great Cuban at Margon :)

Then I would go to Soho and check out Soho Gems, Belenky and Brothers, and this great estate jewelry shop on Spring (I forgot the name.) There are some really gorgeous, somewhat more affordable pieces at those three, including lots of Beverly K at Soho Gems. There''s lots of good places to eat in this area including Snack on Thompson.

For less expensive buys, you could check out ID Jewelry in the Diamond district and also the shops on Canal in Chinatown. Then you can go grab some really good cheap Chinese food to makeup for all the cash you spent
2.gif
Favorites include NY Noodletown and New Yeah Shanghai Deluxe.

Then go home and post pictures of the pretties for us to drool over. That''s a perfect NYC shopping and eating day.

littledebbie

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the suggestions!

JSRNM

Shiny_Rock
Don''t miss VCA. I tried on the two most amazing rings there both way over 1 million dollars but oh so much fun!!

Oscar Haymen on Madison avenue is not to be missed. Fred Leighton''s also on Madison.

5th Aveue: Henry Winston, VCA, Tiffany''s, Bvgari, Cartier.

Have a great time.

littledebbie

Shiny_Rock
Is VCA the name of a jewelry store or is it short for something? I googled "VCA New York City" and got Video Corporation of America!--I don''t think that''s what you were talking about!

Delster

Ideal_Rock
VCA = Van Cleef & Arpels

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

And don''t forget Tiffanys!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results