shape
carat
color
clarity

Full cut or Single cut diamonds?

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Which do you prefer for an eternity band and why? If you have pics of either in an eternity band that would be great!!! :appl:

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Full cut or Single cut diamonds? Eternity Band ladies???

Where are you ladies with all the gorgeous eternity bands.....

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's very rare nowadays to find jewelry with Single Cut diamonds- only a few sellers have these stones.
Today even the teeniest stones are full cut. Single cuts are out there- but very hard to find.

clgwli

Brilliant_Rock
I've also heard that single cut stones are hard to find. I own a ring that has two as side stones and then I have a channel set with full cut. Honestly I *love* the single cut stones. They show so much more fire. If I could do a whole band with them, I would because they are just beautiful to my eyes. In this case I love the broader flashes they give off.

Not a full band, but I'll post a pic of the ring with the single cuts net to my full cut channel set ring. Not the best but kind of shows the difference between the two.

clgwliundercarat4.jpg

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
I don't have one right now but will in about a week or so, as it's being made as we speak. I have another eternity ring with single cuts but it's getting refurbished. I'll get it back at the same time I receive my new one.

I chose single cut because my ering is an antique stone and its setting has single cut diamonds in it.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
panda08 said:
I don't have one right now but will in about a week or so, as it's being made as we speak. I have another eternity ring with single cuts but it's getting refurbished. I'll get it back at the same time I receive my new one.

I chose single cut because my ering is an antique stone and its setting has single cut diamonds in it.

Panda08....if you don't mind me asking....who is making your ring? I have seen some on Leon's site...thanks!

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
Taylorbug! said:
panda08 said:

Panda08....if you don't mind me asking....who is making your ring? I have seen some on Leon's site...thanks!

Not at all. It's being made by JbEG.

LGK

Ideal_Rock
I love single cuts! I always covet singlecut genuine antique eternity bands. But I have no finger to wear them on, so I just drool over them. I do have single cuts as the melee in both my e-ring and my RHR, as they're antique settings. I really prefer them, as the bigger facets make the fire look way more dramatic. Panda, your new eternity ring sounds *gorgeous*!

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
LittleGreyKitten said:
I love single cuts! I always covet singlecut genuine antique eternity bands. But I have no finger to wear them on, so I just drool over them. I do have single cuts as the melee in both my e-ring and my RHR, as they're antique settings. I really prefer them, as the bigger facets make the fire look way more dramatic. Panda, your new eternity ring sounds *gorgeous*!

Aw, thanks, LKG, I hope it will be! I absolutely love your 3.55 OEC!

JDam

Rough_Rock
I have been curious about single cut diamonds as well. I have a cluster ring with 13 round diamonds (approx 0.11 to 0.12) pointers.The current stones are not bad in quality but I would like to improve them if possible to a higher quality. I am wondering if changing them to the single cut stone would make a nice improvement or if just improving the full cuts instead would be better?

shai_lopez611

Rough_Rock
Single cuts! I just love the look of them. I have some newer eternity bands, but I still love the vintage ones. Here's a picture of my single cut ones, sorry its not a good pic, I still can't figure out how to take a great picture of one ring. I thought the daintier bands were rose cut, but I was wrong :???:

eternity4.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results