shape
carat
color
clarity

fsil problems

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katherinegabel

Rough_Rock
I wasn''t sure where to post this so I tried here and the bww forum. Basically, my husband/fi and I eloped 2 years ago, and never told anyone. Now we''re doing it for real. When we told everyone that we were engaged, the first thing my sil said was "I''ve got to be at your stag!". ummmm...??? Even Fi thought it was weird. I''m not sure if he told her, but he made it clear to me and his best man that he would think it was "really inappropriate" and that he didn''t want her invited. About a month later she tried to plan him another stag herself. She invited his friends (as well as a bunch of hers). Fi told her he was uncomfortable with the whole strip club thing, so she changed it to be just a party. It basically turned into an engagement party, but since it was still his stag, I wasn''t invited. He finally just sat her down and told her to cancel it. I don''t know why, but I''m still so upset about the whole thing.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
She was just trying to be your husband''s ''mate'', like a sister-flavoured brother. Sometimes it''s like that with sisters.
Is he the only boy in the family by any chance? She didn''t know you''re married.
I wouldn''t take it to heart.
She''s probably a bit embarrassed too...I mean, he did make her cancel the party!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
i agree with lara, but hopefully going foward your sil will respecr your boundries.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Hey jcarly for more background info, check out the other thread in bww!

She sounds like a handful!
5.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like your DH is being very considerate of you, and that is what is most important. Hugs!!!

dunkicks

Rough_Rock
i agree with lara, but hopefully going foward your sil will respecr your boundries.
26.gif

katherinegabel

Rough_Rock
The other posting is here- https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/fsil-problems.113333/

Yeah, I know it''s great that fi is standing up for me and keeping her in line... I think I just needed to vent. like someone on the other post said, this is kinda just the last straw with her.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results